Trusted Contributor

Re: The "Pre-Loved Hermes Jypsiere 32" handbag

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Well, it is on easy pay.

Get your Q-card out and treat yourself.  You deserve it!  

Contributor

Boo hoo.  This item is no longer available

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz   Probably bought them all for her gift closet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  Hey I didn't buy ALL of them!  I only bought six to have on hand in case someone shows up unexpectedly with a gift for me!  

(LOL!!! 😉)

Respected Contributor

First time I'm hearing about the pre-owned handbags..I noticed it on qvc's main page today, so I checked to see if anyone posted about it.

QVC: Talk About Fabulous…

Now here: pre-owned designer handbags curated by LXRandCo. Take your look to the next level with stunning styles by Louis Vuitton, Prada & more..

Honored Contributor

There's a huge market out there for people who shop for pre-owned luxury designer handbags.  They jump on the $8,000 handbag because buying it new cost over $15,000. There are several reputable retail sites strictly for pre-owned luxury items.

However, I'm very surprised that QVC would test this genre.  Perhaps they noticed a percentage of their customer base who would indeed shop for these.  I guess QVC's strategy is "leave no sales stone unturned." 

Honored Contributor

Here they all are, grab yours before they're gone!

Pre-Owned Designer Handbags — Handbags & Luggage — QVC.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Since when?!?!?

Honored Contributor

From Shawn's Instagram Page:

shawnkillingerqvc "Very few things get me as excited as coffee in the morning, but this has me FAH-LIPPINGGG OUT! Preowned Gucci Prada and Louis bags now for sale on QVC?!?! Yaaassss! Groundbreaking home shopping plot twist. Dying. Crying. Overwhelmed w which to choose. In a kind of heaven that is indescribable. Suggest shopping fast. if my spidey sense is right these are one off listings and not bulk qty items!"

I just clicked on 8 different handbags.  They all said Sold Out, except one.  So there are probably only one of each bag, and they are indeed being sold.  People who have always wanted one, seem to have jumped on these.  Plus, you can get 18-month special financing from QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting.   I just scrolled through these items.  When did the Q start selling used bags????  Pre loved, well, I'd like to see the insides.  For these prices, the insides should be in excellent condition.

I also wonder who is supplying these used bags????  Are they on consignment or have some of the hosts cleaned out their closets?