Super Contributor
Forgive me for not posting a picture I don’t know how Smiley Sad anyway that bag looks gorgeous. I can’t decide on a color. I want the black. Navy. Wine. Olive. Silver.
Respected Contributor
Super Contributor
^thank you very much! I wish i could get it in all the colors I want!
Super Contributor

Its cute but.... it looks a bit too small for my needs..it appears it would be a tight fit....even for just a few items.....there seems to me .... the magnetic closure  would easily pop open if you placed a little too much inside... I noticed when Amy closed the bag...she had to to press more than once on one of the snaps...the back zipper can't hold much without bulging out....

Super Contributor
^keep convincing me not to buy it please Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I love the OLIVE one. 

Honored Contributor

@ShortyLugNut wrote:
^keep convincing me not to buy it please Smiley Happy

@ShortyLugNut 

LOL now i wish i had not opened this thread!

this would not be an every day handbag for me, but perfect for evenings out and on vacations when i dont want to carry much. as long as it holds a cell phone, a few credit cards, cash, and a pair of readers or sunglasses, keys  i would be okay.

loving the metallic silver and the wine.....followed closely by black and navy. lol

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
I will not do it. I will not do it. I will not do it. I will NOT do it.
Respected Contributor

I think it's cute but I wish they wouldn't put the word on front.

Esteemed Contributor

@ShortyLugNut wrote:
I will not do it. I will not do it. I will not do it. I will NOT do it.

@ShortyLugNut I am saying the same mantra!  I have bought some of their matte luxe.   It's nice IMO.  I don't need this...  I will not do it. I will not do it. I will not do it. I will NOT do it.