Esteemed Contributor

The TSV Handbag

[ Edited ]

Not for me.  What's with all the gold hardware?   Rivets, zippers, heavy clips/clasps.  A hanging tassel.   What a mess. 

Add to that any jewlry one wears.  Any shoes with a buckle decoration or hardware.  Uneven hemlines from the vendor the Q promotes.  Any patterned blouses or leggings wont' help.  Jackets of different lengths or bling added and you have a very HOT MESS. 

The handbag is so over done with the gold it can pass for a vinyle $20 bag. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

In certain colors, like the sold-out sangria, I still think it's not a bad looking bag, but I too was struck by how much all that bright gold stood out on this bag. It's a bit over-designed for me too. The rivets on the pockets and those long zipper pulls detract from what could have been a pretty bag. It's not for me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention, I see that as of now, only one option has sold out.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I think many people passed on the bag because of the cheap looking brassy hardware.  It stood out like a sore thumb.  Many people have switched their metal choice  to silver since the price of gold went skyward and now want silver tone on their bags.  If I bought the TSV, I would have removed at least two tassels.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I too am not into gold hardware.  After a while, the gold paint fades or just chips off.  I've lived long enough to experience that - trend after trend. 

I will purchase silvertone hardware on handbags but not if it's overdone. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

Hey!  How dare you guys talk about my new baby like that!  Smiley Wink 

Respected Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Hey!  How dare you guys talk about my new baby like that!  Smiley Wink 

😀, haha haha!!!  Also, I just love your  nic!!!

Super Contributor
Tuesday, I got it too and think I will love it. But there are those who think it looks cheap and ugly. That's ok. They don't have to agree with me.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Contributor

Sorry, totally disagree. Seeing high fashion and what's out there, all the boring bags are cheap looking. This bag has amazing design and cool hardware. LOVE and bought in multiple colors. Also just FYI, all colors except 3 sold out by the end of the day Smiley Happy