Respected Contributor

The only color that looked good to me was the Burgandy one that sold out early.  Didn't like the others at all.  Easy pass for me.

She is cute as a button and I have seen other of her bags that struck my fancy but have yet to buy.

Honored Contributor

I might have been interested in it, in a solid color, if the double handles were longer. I was visualizing it over a heavy winter coat sleeve, and it looked as if the handles might not fit over it. So l passed on this one.

I hope you gals who did order it are happy with your purchases, and not disappointed in the handle length. Please let us know when yours arrive!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I liked the bag in the lighter color.  I went from a silver girl to a gold one... over the last few years.  it just brings out more of a sunkissed warmth to my skin.  Gold yes, Brassy? Oh gosh NO.  I didn't bother watching a presentation.  I'm so not in the market for a new bag!

Respected Contributor

I wanted to try AK bag, and love the design and size-   So I chose the camo with silver hardware, I don't care for the brassy gold either.  

This is solid gray on the other side of the bag, edgy cool IMO and free shipping... So gave it a try!    Enjoy it all bag- loving girls!  

Frequent Contributor

I'm very much a silver hardware girl.  I took the plunge with the charcoal grey option, which had the gold hardware.  (I also bought the camo metallic which was the only silver hardware option).  I was nervous.  But my bag arrived yesterday, and boy, the color of the gold harware is beautiful.  It's not brassy.  It's definitely a gold color but it's slightly muted.  The only way that I can describe the color is "soft gold"... gold with a hint of champagne color.

Loving the bag by the way Smiley Happy

Contributor

I, too Love my Baby!!!  I got the metalic camo with the gray leather and it is beyond gorgeous!! The tassels are definitely NOT overdone! The whole bag is beautifully put together. Can't think of any negatives about it. Would love to get a similar one that is a bit bigger next time.