Honored Contributor

Re: The Radley of London Co. Easter Sale

@hicindy2. I keep looking at the photos on this thread and am really loving that floral bag you've had your eye on. I think you should order it before the end of the month. It's gorgeous, esp for spring.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  Today I got an e-mail from Radley with an interesting concept.  They are discounting on a NEW collection as an introduction.  

New Palm print.

Desert Floral

Data Dog

Hilly Fields

The Sketchy Floral foldaway is so pretty too

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2. I bought a Radley in the data dogs pattern about that size at TJMaxx for under $50 last year (I posted about it here at the time). There is one here at Q in the desert floral pattern. I saw it presented a couple of weeks ago which is what inspired me to go to the Radley site. The bag is offered here in 2 patterns, striped and desert floral.

I like the floral print you posted earlier with the white pattern better than the palm print one.
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2. Are you getting anything from the company before the coupon ends? I'm probably not although that Venice multiway is still on my mind....🐶🐾
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee 

@Pearlee wrote:
@hicindy2. Are you getting anything from the company before the coupon ends? I'm probably not although that Venice multiway is still on my mind....🐶🐾

@Pearlee   After putting things in and out of my cart till I'm dizzy, I don't think so right now.  Well, except for that great wallet.  That wallet is haunting me. 

And there is a Coach Outlet bag that I keep looking at 

Coach Hallie Shoulder Bag Im/Rose Handbags Handbags Shoulder Bags

RADLEY London Sunday Snooze Leather Large Zip Around Wallet - A380317

Honored Contributor

30% off at Macys which carries Radley. Code is on the site.
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee,

I always buy everything from their website. It is quite addictive however if you are in their mailing list they have amazing promotions and coupons 🌻before COVID even more

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2. I'm still not on Radley's mailing list. If you get another 30% off coupon would you please let me know? I'm regretting not using the April one to purchase the Little Venice bag I want. It has been on sale since but not with that much off. Darn! Thanks in advance...🥰
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
@hicindy2. I'm still not on Radley's mailing list. If you get another 30% off coupon would you please let me know? I'm regretting not using the April one to purchase the Little Venice bag I want. It has been on sale since but not with that much off. Darn! Thanks in advance...🥰

@Pearlee   Sure will.  they send me something almost every other day Heart Watch QVC here also, sometimes they have a surprise markdown

This would be as close as I get to travel !! 

RADLEY London Little Venice Medium Leather Zip Top Multiway - A377616

That's how I got my Squirrel bag for Fall:  QVC markdown 

Have my Sunday Snooze wallet.  Love it. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 OMG I ❤ your fall bag! That is my favorite season. Q does have Little Venice so as you recommend I'll keep an eye on that here too.
I'm so happy you got your wallet and love it. And I'm happy to have met you here on my Radley thread. It's been fun chatting about Radley bags and you've been really helpful. 👍

I love the 4 pieces I got from England which prompted this thread and I'm super impressed with how this company does business.