Contributor

Has anyone purchased one of these boxes? On sale March 13 for 149.00. Is it worth the price? There are 2 options spring or wild. Any opinions are appreciated.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what you're talking about.  A picture might help. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 On Lug's website from time to time they offer a box of discontinued styles or prints for a flat rate price. It's first-quality merchandise. It's a mystery box, though; the purchaser doesn't get to pick. They select what goes into it. I've never purchased one, but I've heard it's a pretty good deal.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The #LugLifeBox

[ Edited ]

Never tried it..pretty top secret Woman Wink

Here’s what you can expect to find in your mystery #LugLifeBox…

• 3 full-size Lug items
  • Customer favorite silhouettes in unique colorways and brand-new Lug fabrications
  • 1 Lug T-Shirt - color randomly chosen at shipment
  • Exclusive & collectible Lug items
  • Exclusive special offers
  • LugLife Rewards bonus points opportunities

Did notice that Lug was featuring vegan "leather" 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a Lug fan.  The one piece I own, a handbag, I don't like at all.  Wouldn't buy another. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: The #LugLifeBox

[ Edited ]

@Mdroderick wrote:

Has anyone purchased one of these boxes? On sale March 13 for 149.00. Is it worth the price? There are 2 options spring or wild. Any opinions are appreciated.

@Mdroderick  I was curious about this a while back. I went on YouTube and found several people who received them show exactly what you get. Usually handbag bloggers that received free sets from Lug to blog about.  I wasn't at all impressed with what you got for the money.  But take a look at some of the videos so you can decide for yourself.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm not a Lug fan.  The one piece I own, a handbag, I don't like at all.  Wouldn't buy another. 

----

Out of curiosity, if you don't like the one you bought, at all, what made you buy it? 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few LUG pieces and for the most part they are functional and okay.  I only use them for vacations and the beach at times.  The only thing I find is a couple of the zippers are not great quality and that worries me that they will not last as they are pricey.  IMO.   So considering the pricing of their bags and wallets, $149 seem reasonable, just would be weary of the quality of  what you receive in your box.

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

----

Out of curiosity, if you don't like the one you bought, at all, what made you buy it? 

@SuhseK  It sounds to me like she tried it and decided she didn't like Lug. I don't see anything puzzling about that.  She didn't indicate that she didn't like Lug before she tried it.

Respected Contributor

I like Lug products. I have Puddle jumper, Carousel, Ranger, Trolley, and all have held up great with plentry of use. But I don't care for a lot of their cutesy prints and would never spend $149, when I don't know what the heck I'm buying... Just no.