Super Contributor
Hi girls:
I haven't been on the Forum for about two years! So, sorry if this has been addressed. Anyone know what the TSV will be on April 23rd?
Respected Contributor

@MeganRose if you google 'blue skies for me please April 2016' and click on the link, it lists many of the April TSV item #s, including the D & B bag on 4/23.  It's an embossed leather tote with accessories.

Honored Contributor

Leather shopper w/accessories.  $275. 6 colors.

Honored Contributor

@MeganRose

A280704

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Top-grain embossed leather from Dooney & Bourke. This classic silhouette is a best seller for a reason. Whether youfre heading to brunch, the office, or a dinner party, this haute handbag acts as an elegant accessory and functional carryall year after year. Its exterior showcases d ouble handles, double straps, magnetic flap closure, zipper pocket with an on-trend tassel, two side zippers that expand the bag (a new feature that adds high -end appeal!), metal-plated logo, and four bottom feet. The beautifully lined interior has zip and slip pockets and a key keeper. Includes an accessory pou ch that fits all iPhone sizes, key fob, and dust bag. Leather body. Cotton lining. Approx. measurements: Bag, 12 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 5"; handle, 4 1/2"; strap drop, 13 1/2"; pouch, 7 1/2" x 4" x 1/8". Bag weight approx. 2 lbs 5 oz. Imported.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Just got the TSV (4/23) Dooney preview.  I have a couple of issues with the bag. First, why can't they make the long handles removeable? I absolutely hate when they dangle and get caught on car doors, etc.  I would probably end up cutting them off and just use the short ones.  But for that price, why should you have to?

The short handles look cheap--why aren't  they rolled and stitched? They will look worn very quickly. 

Also, I dislike the zipper design element on the sides which allows you to expand the bag.  I have found that an open zipper detail causes snags on sweaters and tops.  Why ruin a good knit top when using this purse? Dooney, this is a no-brainer!