Honored Contributor

How many ordered one  ?  I got the cognac. I went over budget, but, no surprise there. LOL

I need all that room.

Esteemed Contributor

To big for me. I only carry smaller crossbodies. I only carry a credit card wallet, phone, keys and sunglasses some aspirin and tissue. Don't need a tote for that.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love totes and looked hard at this one, but I am in a no buy period and resisted getting one.  Enjoy yours @SharkE 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

love the look of her bags. LOVE the tooling. however, i have at least 4 of her handbags. not to mention a entire hope chest of quality bags, and a closet shelf full. 

I NEED to rotate the bags i have. sigh. i love buying bags. i should actually rotate more often.  

funny side note..... just moved to the other side of the country. From Oregon to Louisiana.  the only "designer/namebrand" bags i see down here are Dooney, and LV.  I asked my city mouse sister, if the LV's were still current where she lived.  In Oregon, almost never saw anyone carrying the anymore. Out of style??  

Went to the trusty hope chest. yup, i have several choices. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Pat Nash handbag

[ Edited ]

I really debated because I love her bags but I got her Map cross body large drawstring tote.  I received it as a Christmas present and used it from that day on..... and the leather for the top and bottom and the strap and cord look like it's 20 years old!  By the time ths happened more than 2 months had gone by and decided not to send it back.  But now, after about 5 months, it's horrible and I'm really upset enough to complain to QVC, which I think I will.  The Map print (I assume it's leather) looks great but the leather added to it just looks frightful.

It's been enough to color my decision on a future purchase, we'll see.....Woman Indifferent

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

This will be my first one. Giving the Vera Bradley's a rest for awhile

Looks really upscale. I can't have enough room. You have to be prepared for any emergencies.

Some restrooms don't have toliet paper , so, get out the kleenexes, have to have a band aid, pain pills, eye lubricant, (TX) LOL, hand sanitizer, gum for coughing jags, pen & paper, brush, compact, one wallet for money, dooney change purse for coins, one wallet for credit cards, drivers license, cards in general.

house keys on and on wonder why my shoulder hurts. ROFL I need to hire somebody to carry it for me, oh yeah, cell phone.

170322_190358_48010243.gif

Respected Contributor

@Q4u 

I bought one of her map print bags at TJMaxx about 3 or 4 years ago.  I noticed the leather was showing lots of wear after I had carried it a few times.  And I am very careful with my bags.  

Her leather seems to be very fragile and prone to wear and easy to scratch.  I will not purchase another.  I have no problem with my other leather bags.  My oldest Dooney from the 90's looks better than that map bag.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@SharkE 

I spend a lot of time with my grands so I have all sorts of things in my big bag!  One of my grand daughters always says she wants to be with me when we go someplace because I have everything in my bag. 🤣🤣🤣

Snacks, hair brush and ponytail holders, gum, band aids, a little multi use tool with a screwdriver, wipes, hair clips, etc.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

yeah, when my husband and I were younger (he's dead now) I used to use

my Vera tote bag to smuggle in popcorn to the show. I'd buy a Sprite and we'd share that because I don't drink enough and then I'd get out the popcorn in the dark. LOL

little bag of popcorn is a fortune . You can pop your own for a dollar and not have it too salty.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like the tooling.  I think it looks western/cowboy which is not a look I like.  I also don't like a saggy zippered middle section.  The bright colors looked kind of fake to me.  So of course it was an easy pass for me.  I like the look of some of her other bags, but not this one.