Respected Contributor

TSV AMERICAN LEATHER AUSTIN SHOULDER BAG

I was disapointed because the strap on the bag is not long enough imo for a shoulder bag. It hits too close to the bust line. The shades were nice. 89.96.........Saw an early video this morning with Jane T. For those of you who do purchase the shoulder bag, Enjoy!

I did purchase the coordinating Wallet for the bags. I got the Faded Rose Hudson Large Wallet for 29.00. If you look at the measurments it is not a large wallet but the size is what I like in wallet. I like the zipper & the compartments which seem to be well made.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV AMERICAN LEATHER AUSTIN SHOULDER BAG

I really like it and would purchase it if I was in need of another purse.  Many colors sold out.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

I was disapointed because the strap on the bag is not long enough imo for a shoulder bag. It hits too close to the bust line. The shades were nice. 89.96.........Saw an early video this morning with Jane T. For those of you who do purchase the shoulder bag, Enjoy!

I did purchase the coordinating Wallet for the bags. I got the Faded Rose Hudson Large Wallet for 29.00. If you look at the measurments it is not a large wallet but the size is what I like in wallet. I like the zipper & the compartments which seem to be well made.

@Kabella , I noticed that the strap is removable , so it would be easy to add one of the many straps that are available, many on Amazon. You could even make it a crossbody. Just a thought.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1  Yes, I know the straps are removable. For that particular bag it does look best imo with the matching leather. I really like the TSV bag & I have an Amercan Leather Co. Bag. that I purchased at TJmax a few yrs. ago but the strap is a few inches longer. 

I may be in the minority & hope as I have said if you buy, Enjoy! 

ETA: @QVCkitty1  I had to go look at the bag I have.....Its not that the strap is longer but its a hobo style with that extra leather where the strap ends for length. It also has a deep scoop zipper opening.

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the bag from the photos.  My concerns are that the strap may be too short and that the opening of the bag may be too narrow.  If they had the color I wanted I would probably buy it and try it out.  I'll have to pass cause it's a waitlist color.  

Respected Contributor

I really like this bag.   I love the side pockets with zippers and the back pocket.  It would be perfect for me.  

I would order but I do not care for the colors at all.  I have too many bags in the colors offered.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor

I ordered the green one this morning; next thing I know I got a "waitlist" notice, not expected till the end of October.  I canceled the order.

Honored Contributor

This brand can often be found at Marshalls and TJM for less than half the TSV price.  I think this "Special" offering is extremely overpriced.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon   

@faeriemoon wrote:

This brand can often be found at Marshalls and TJM for less than half the TSV price.  I think this "Special" offering is extremely overpriced.

That is good to know; I will keep my eye out there.

Trusted Contributor

I grabbed the faded rose before it sold out but ended up getting the smooth brandy and a rose wallet. It's my birthday present and I'm very excited to get it. I had a bag from this company and had to return it because the strap was a cross body and I thought I could shorten it for a shoulder strap. It was so soft and beautiful. I hated to return but just wasn't working. I think this one will be perfect for me.