Contributor

I agree, I don't know why Q keeps some brands for so, so long and other's they change more frequently.  I wish they would get new designers in for both handbatgs, fashion and cosmetics.  I'm tired of Bob Mackie Wearable Art, Susan Graver, Isaac Mizrahi, Dooney, Laura Geller, Josie Maran etc.I have also turned to shopping at other sites because of the monotony.   

Valued Contributor

I love the Dooney shows, that is about all I watch anymore.  I can't stand all the rip off cosmetics shows, and the vacuums, in fact yea, I only watch the Dooney shows, so don't take that away.

Honored Contributor

I also love the Dooney shows and Dooneys have always been my first Designer handbag love.... having purchased my first one at a thrift store many, many years ago....

I know that they'd better be careful after what's happened to Coach (our Dillards doesn't even carry them anymore) and when they just had their big sale (an additional 30% off) pretty much all that were on the table were rows and rows of Michael Kors (and I find resale of MK harder than other brands because everyone has one)....  saturation of the market is not a good thing.  It's fine for awhile and then bam it's over....the public is sick of it......

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I guess my thought is for some folks, even if they love the brand (or used to...) they reach a saturation point... I know I did...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I am sad to say I cannot watch a Dooney show anymore and I have loved Dooneys for years. I have enough of them and I've been paring down my collection because many of them are too heavy. What I've kept are very dear to me and I will treasure them. But I don't see myself buying any more...