Regular Contributor

Have many Tigs in my closet - keep looking for more on line, but just not seeing any i like anymore.  Love the vintages and satchels.  I'm thinking they will discontinue.  Boo.  I ended up buying a Sakroots at the mall.

Valued Contributor

I have a love for Tigs, too! And, I agree with you, I don't see anything eye catching this year that I have to have. Not as many shows as last year, either.

Trusted Contributor

There's is a "Big Deal" tig coming up tomorrow at 9PM, on Q2!

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I wish there was more of a selection.  Im hoping they do not discontinue the line. LET HOPE for the good Big Deal.

Esteemed Contributor

I just checked - Amazon has screens and screens of "T" handbag and it says free shipping and I noted prices were half off.  $100 down t $40 some.  Q also has "T" bags but not as many.

I bought 2 last year from some website - don't recall where.

Respected Contributor

I liked Tignanello when QVC first starting selling them.  

Now, the handles are made of pleather and the body of the bag is leather.  

Just can't imagine why Tignanello would not make the entire handbag leather.  The cost would be minimal.

No way would I buy one now.  I'm not surprised they aren't selling. 

Honored Contributor

The TJX stores occasionally have them and they're priced far less than here. I never loved the brand, as the styles usually seemed to be somewhat bland, but they did used to offer nice leather bags at somewhat reasonable prices. Given their new 'mixed media' approach... but at the price of an all leather bag... I'm no longer interested, especially at QVC prices. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Kate

I've heard Allison say that the straps/handles are faux leather to ensure durability.  Whaaaa?  Nothing wears like good, old leather IMO.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Regular Contributor

Tignanello needs to rethink the synthetic handles. For me, a leather handbag should be leather, and a synthetic bag can be all synthetic and priced accordingly. I do not like the hybrid and have not forgotten that the mixed material composition was hidden for a long time. I think the change in business philosophy is the brand's demise. Plesse get rid of the bean counters; they are taking down once good products.

Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@Sunshine Kate

I've heard Allison say that the straps/handles are faux leather to ensure durability.  Whaaaa?  Nothing wears like good, old leather IMO.

They can try to spin that myth all they want, but most of us aren't as stupid as they must think we are... It's to cut their costs and maximize their profits and has nothing to do with enhancing quality or durability.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...