Honored Contributor

Re: TIGANELLO SHOWS UP AGAIN

@Shanus wrote:

@willdob3. Do you notice on air they fail to mention any man made materials? If you don't check online, you don't know. Misleading. 

@Shanus

I rarely watch QVC on air presentations. I don't watch any Tig presentations at all. I mostly just watch videos online if I am looking for something specific. I always read the description to see what it is made of, usually before watching the video so I don't waste my time.

I did purchase an IM Bridgehampton leather bag a few months ago & it is very nice.

Honored Contributor

Not for me.  I can buy a Kate Spade pebble leather bag when KS has sales plus 25% off sale prices.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

They've upped their game.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

This is a shame, because I really like the Laredo saddle bag. But just can't do it, becuase of that pleather/leather thing. And really dislike that bait-and-switch tactic. 

I have gotten to where I am happily shopping in my closet. If you don't wear a bag that often, it's often like getting a new one. Smiley Happy

Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that this brand has been given a lot of air time lately? It still has man made materials and is misleading when states it's a "leather" bag. 

What are your thoughts?

In a recent Tignanello show, I saw some purses I liked but when I went to the web site for more details and saw the vague "man-made materials" part of the description, I was confused. That definitely indicated the bags were not all leather, but the presentations I watched referred to them solely as leather, not one word that they weren't actually 100% leather, aside from lining and hardware. I emailed QVC to inquire which part of the purse was not leather, and I received only a response that my query would be referred to customer service or something. That was at least two weeks ago and I still have not received an answer. I consider the strap to be integral part of the purse, NOT trim, so if QVC is trying to hide that the strap is vinyl, that's what I consider not just misleading but deceptive.