Respected Contributor

Re: Super Saturday-G.I.L.I. Leather Exotic Stirrup Hobo Handbag

[ Edited ]

@Lally: I carry mine comfortably on the shoulder.

@Kristy66: I just succumbed and ordered it in brown! It is SO gorgeous.

We comfort ourselves with the fact that it goes to Ovarian Cancer Research! (When is the last time buying a handbag did SO much good?!)

Respected Contributor

Everyone contemplating feeding your handbag passion while supporting Ovarian Cancer Research,

watch this amazing bag as Lisa Robertson presented it, see how it drapes, see the 3 colors. Savor!

On youtube: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe9LbdgB7xc

Respected Contributor

***Showed the below YouTube video to two friends this morning who immediately went on line to order the bag. I think it's an amazing deal, for a worthwhile cause:

Everyone contemplating feeding your handbag passion while supporting Ovarian Cancer Research,

watch this amazing bag as Lisa Robertson presented it, see how it drapes, see the 3 colors. Savor!

On youtube:

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Lally: I carry mine comfortably on the shoulder.

@Kristy66: I just succumbed and ordered it in brown! It is SO gorgeous.

We comfort ourselves with the fact that it goes to Ovarian Cancer Research! (When is the last time buying a handbag did SO much good?!)

Thanks for letting me know. It sure is a lovely bag. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

The wine is beautiful, enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

On youtube: 

@1Professor-thx for your responses & price info. It is a great cause & nice to see a reduced price. I picked up the brown

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

It was $472 last month plus much more for S&H than $3 before they apparently removed it from inventory for this event.

A beautiful bag, but I returned the blue due to receiving it with wear on the handles, which didn't feel right for a $500 bag. Should have been put in "as is." Trying again in a different color at the reduced price, hoping for one that doesn't have any wear.

Respected Contributor

I wanted the Camilia Alves fringe bag S8021.  I called yesterday and was told by CS that it would not be available  until the day of the sale.  I called early this morning to find out that it it was unavailable and on the QVC home page it says the same thing.  Please let me know how to be first in line to order next time.  Do people wait until 12 midnight on Friday to order?  How did you see the pre-sale items in the first place.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

@tobes wrote:

I wanted the Camilia Alves fringe bag S8021.  I called yesterday and was told by CS that it would not be available  until the day of the sale.  I called early this morning to find out that it it was unavailable and on the QVC home page it says the same thing.  Please let me know how to be first in line to order next time.  Do people wait until 12 midnight on Friday to order?  How did you see the pre-sale items in the first place.  Thanks

You can order ON-LINE as soon as you have the item #. Customer service (phone) is different. 

First-in-line is always ordering by computer, on-iine.

Since other Super Saturday items are still showing up (and some of us have ordered them successfully), it might be that the fringe bag, now showing unavailable, SOLD OUT. It might also be they only have a couple and saved those to show on the show (since it's a live show they might have reserved several of every item to be sure they could show them).

Respected Contributor

I ordered the GILI bag also,  in wine.   I don't own any other GILI bags,  but have been tempted.  Fingers crossed the quality matches the original price.