Honored Contributor

Summer handbag with shell closure by Topshop.  $48 @ Nordstrom.  Also comes with a black straps or light green straps.  A nice Graduation gift with some money placed inside.

TOPSHOP Shell Wicker Crossbody Bag, Main, color, NUDE

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

👎

Nice idea, but very stiff looking.

Esteemed Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

👎

Nice idea, but very stiff looking.

Very nice idea @ahoymate @Katcat1 but I would think a young graduate would perfer a smaller cross body. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac @ahoymate   First of all it is more of a mini size maybe 7-1/2 or 8 in. long and maybe 7 in wide.  There is a picture of it with a woman wearing it.  I liked it because it is easy to keep clean versus some other summer handbags that are straw.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Very cute for a summer event.

Super Contributor

Lovely bag!  Reminds me of my Mom in the sixties.  She bought 4 bags a year.  She bought white or bone color for Easter.  Memorial Day was a new summer straw bag.  Fall was a brown bag. Then after thanksgiving, she bought a black one.  Then next spring she'd start all over again.  

Honored Contributor

When you think about it, you could shop at TJ Maxx, etc. for a summer mini bag for say you pay $20 and put cash inside.  That would make a great gift especially for a girl graduating 8th grade going into H.S.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

That is one cute bag.  I love stuff like that.  Topshop makes some seriously cute and affordable handbags.  I have several.