Regular Contributor

Sukriti Shoplc handbags vs. Anushka

Has anyone tried the Sukriti painted bags??? They are much cheaper than Anushka, but wondering about quality and durability. Thank you ladies!
Respected Contributor

Re: Sukriti Shoplc handbags vs. Anushka

@catnappurr   Yes.  I have tons of Anuschka bags, but did try the Sukriti line a year or so ago.  The leather is similar in quality, but the bags lack some of the extensive compartments and roominess, and the artwork is not even close to that of the Anuschka bags.  I suppose if a person is on a very limited budget, they might choose the Sukriti line, but I don't even wear the bag I bought.  If you watch the Sukriti presentations, you'll see the creation process is different from the Anuschka bags.  Having said that, I'll add that HSN's prices are higher than they were on Evine, but I really do like the new artwork choices.

Laura loves cats!
Regular Contributor

@2blonde thank you so much! I'm watching Anushka now on HSN and I have noticed the price increase, but the artwork is very beautiful! I'm glad I didn't buy the Sukriti bag this a.m. I guess you really do get what you pay for! Have a blessed Summer!
Respected Contributor

@catnappurr   So are you going to buy one?  Which artwork do you like?  I really liked the black panther and also the white peacock and the navy flower.  I hope I don't weaken and order one.  Cat LOL  

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I've seen a Sukriti up close and personal.  My friend bought one last summer from ShopLC.  It's very close to Anushka.  I have an Anushka and the quality of the leather is the same.  Both are hand painted but I believe the Anushka artwork is more detailed. I think my  bag has more organization on the inside.  I got my Anushka on clearance so we probably paid about the same for our bags and wallets.  

Super Contributor

SUKRITI bags are entirely hand made with extreme precision and finish. Made in genuine leather by expert artisans, the bags are the art pieces inspired from nature. The colors used for hand painting on bags are also organic. They are great for office or shopping.