Regular Contributor
I ordered one of these bags. I only carried it a handful of times and the leather on the handles stated peeling so buyer beware! Definitely not up to Anushka's standards. You get what you pay for! Thankfully it was within the 30 days and I returned it for a refund!
Honored Contributor

I had the opposite experience.  I received one as a gift in May.  I carried it quite a bit,  I even spilled a large iced coffee on it.  I was afraid for the color but it wiped up nicely.  Mine still looks like new and I carried more that I thought I would when I first got it.  I've only seen on Anuska handbag up close but I would take my Sukriti over a Anushka any day because it's not my main bag so why spend Anushka money?   My friend gifted the bag to me and a couple of weeks later, I was lucky enough to get the matching wallet.  So, I got both for probably a third of the price of just an Anushka bag.     

Respected Contributor

@catnappurr I have been watching the presentations of the Sukriti bags on Shop LC for a time now and liked the colors but not some of the designs on the bags. It's good to know that there are some little flaws to look for.

@chrystaltree It's good to know you received a good bag and that after usage the bag is still in good shape...I am still on the fence and may purchase one when it is offered at a lower price. 

Regular Contributor
Maybe I received a defective one but I personally won't buy them again! I'm happy you received one that was well made!