Super Contributor

Re: Sue Clifton on Dooney, Bourke

Let's not speculate something like a divorce. I'm sure her style and class , she has a nice jewelry collection. Sure most people have more than 1 ring, 1 necklace, 1 watch, etc. Don't you?

Honored Contributor

Sue is not one for flashing her fingers in front of the camera like some women do.  I never noticed her rings.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I broke my pinky and tore the ligaments in two fingers. I often don't wear my rings because my fingers are painful; not wearing my rings doesn't mean that I'm not married. Ms. Clifton may have a very good reason for not wearing her ring, and it's best not to speculate. 

Football is my favorite season.
Honored Contributor

Never noticed here rings but she's been wearing some fabulous watches, I assume they are D&B watches althought they aren't on their website.  I hope those watches make their way to QVC someday.

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

Has anyone noticed that Sue’s beautiful large emerald cut diamond ring was gone for awhile and now she is wearing a princess cut looks like a sapphire and diamond ring?

i hope she didn’t loose her diamond ring 😕

@QuinnPenny 

New boyfriend?

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@QuinnPenny wrote:

Has anyone noticed that Sue’s beautiful large emerald cut diamond ring was gone for awhile and now she is wearing a princess cut looks like a sapphire and diamond ring?

i hope she didn’t loose her diamond ring 😕

@QuinnPenny  I wouldn't assume that at all.  Perhaps she just got tired of it and wanted a change.  Or received a very nice gift.  There are dozens of reasons why she isn't wearing it. 

And I'm sure you meant "lose."  A stone can become "loose" but you can lose an item.

@Pearlee

How kind of you to correct her!

@manny2 

LOL ....   Woman LOL