Re: Sue Clifton on Dooney, Bourke

Did she get  divorce?

Respected Contributor

No. I never look at such things. 

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Yikes, some viewers are observant. And nosy. I never noticed any of this.

@libbyannE  I guess everyone notices different things. For me it’s hosts’ or vendors’ jewelry & makeup...just me. Some have noted hairstyles, clothing, weight loss or gain, etc. I’ve always been a people watcher. It’s interesting to me.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus

You’re so right. My mother is always noticing things about people and mentioning them to me after, say, we are out to lunch. They’re always nice things, such as someone’s great legs or color sense, etc. invariably, I didn’t notice! 

Occasional Contributor

Re: Sue Clifton's colorful watches

Hi, Everyone!  Have you noticed the beautiful, colorful watches that Sue Clifton often wears on QVC?  Does anyone know the brand of the watches and where they can be purchased?  

Valued Contributor

Re: Sue Clifton's colorful watches

Watches are Dooneys...Check D&B website.

Honored Contributor

I always notice people's rings, whether in person or on TV.  Rings are just my thing.  

Regular Contributor

Message her on fb and ask her
Honored Contributor

I couldn't pick Sue Clifton out of a line up,  I would never notice anything on her hands or wrists. I stopped buying D&B bags years ago, they are just too heavy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@QuinnPenny wrote:

Has anyone noticed that Sue’s beautiful large emerald cut diamond ring was gone for awhile and now she is wearing a princess cut looks like a sapphire and diamond ring?

i hope she didn’t loose her diamond ring 😕

@QuinnPenny  I wouldn't assume that at all.  Perhaps she just got tired of it and wanted a change.  Or received a very nice gift.  There are dozens of reasons why she isn't wearing it. 

And I'm sure you meant "lose."  A stone can become "loose" but you can lose an item.

How kind of you to correct her!