Honored Contributor

Re: Spring has Sprung: MZ Wallace

@hicindy @WhiteFlowers  @NycVixen @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @Skyblue @handygal  @magicmoodz

I changed into the Jordan Satchel in Army today and wow is it a winner! I like it so much better than the Haley already! The straps are very comfortable with the thick leather and the east-west silhouette is ideal. I'm also using the Mae wallet in Army and love the pop of orange in everything. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily

That is the one bag that I lament getting away from me.  If you remember, I could NOT place my order during the sale. So I am just going to own it:

quote___envy_by_takaonguitars-d5qpbg6.png

Haha!  Seriously EEL, I am happy you are so pleased with the Jordan!

Esteemed Contributor

The Jordan hobo has also worked well for me during this looooooong rainy season.  The padded strap is such a plus. This is a great bag for those errand days that seem to go on forever.  

Image result for images mz wallace jordan hobo army green

I do, however, hesitate when this bag comes in the Dahlia color, wondering if it makes too much of a color statement.  Love the color though...

Boring lining on this one: that is a big minus for me.  A deep rich blue would be so striking. 

Yes, I am driving myself nuts ...

Esteemed Contributor

Still thinking about that sporty hobo also: fun bright yellow lining too

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

The Jordan hobo has also worked well for me during this looooooong rainy season.  The padded strap is such a plus. This is a great bag for those errand days that seem to go on forever.  

Boring lining on this one: that is a big minus for me.  A deep rich blue would be so striking. 

Au contraire, @hicindy2! The Jordan is stunning in Dahlia!  Not too rust, not too brick! 

I just cannot introduce another north/south handbag into my wardrobe.  I wonder if the satchel will make an appearance?!?

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@EdithEllenLily

That is the one bag that I lament getting away from me.  If you remember, I could NOT place my order during the sale. So I am just going to own it:

quote___envy_by_takaonguitars-d5qpbg6.png

Haha!  Seriously EEL, I am happy you are so pleased with the Jordan!

@magicmoodz Woman LOL You are cracking me up! And I see a cool new avatar for you!! Woman Very Happy

Yes, the Jordan Satchel was so comfortable for me again today...I'm thinking about ordering this bag in black! Woman Surprised

I did get to thinking about not being able to complete your order on the MZW site. There is one small thing you have to do at the bottom of the order form -- check the box that says you've read the return policy. The order won't go through unless this is checked. Just thought I would mention it in case that was the problem!

Good to hear from you, EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Still thinking about that sporty hobo also: fun bright yellow lining too

@hicindy2 This is really cute! If I didn't have the blue camo Roxy I would order it! 

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Oooh, the Jordan satchel has the pop of yellow lining.  Perfect !!

The Jordan Satchel is an east-west style satchel with our signature 3 Strap design with two Italian leather handles, an Italian leather shoulder strap, and an adjustable crossbody strap. Each bag comes with an MZW dog tag charm and is made from our signature Black Bedford Nylon with a contrasting yellow lining and silver hardware.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I know! So tempting you are with your last post! Woman LOL

It might be time to order yet another MZW 'gourmet' nylon trimmed in leather handbag! Woman Surprised

But which one? I have my eye on another one, too. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @WhiteFlowers  @NycVixen @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @skyblue @handygal2  @magicmoodz

I changed into the Jordan Satchel in Army today and wow is it a winner! I like it so much better than the Haley already! The straps are very comfortable with the thick leather and the east-west silhouette is ideal. I'm also using the Mae wallet in Army and love the pop of orange in everything. Heart

Sounds great! @EdithEllenLily I haven't carried mine yet. I'm saving it for an upcoming trip. 😁