Valued Contributor

Spotted a D&B Sawyer Bag today!

So I'm staying at Marriott hotel in Napa.... I went to the concierge lounge tonight and I saw a lady with a DB Sawyer pebbled crossbody bag next to her. It was in cobalt and it was super pretty!! I know earlier I said it looked plain but I really like it after seeing it in person. Thought I'd share Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Re: Spotted a D&B Sawyer Bag today!

@tough_kitty wrote:

So I'm staying at Marriott hotel in Napa.... I went to the concierge lounge tonight and I saw a lady with a DB Sawyer pebbled crossbody bag next to her. It was in cobalt and it was super pretty!! I know earlier I said it looked plain but I really like it after seeing it in person. Thought I'd share Smiley Happy 

I think this Sawyer is a good one, too, TK! Maybe a future purchase on a marked-down price for me. You and your cobalt blue bags! Woman Wink

And this post reminded me a little bit about the Inspired Style commercial when Amy is checking out everyone's looks! LOL!

Valued Contributor

Re: Spotted a D&B Sawyer Bag today!

[ Edited ]

Lol, well, the bag I saw happened to be cobalt blue Smiley Happy I also like it in oyster color but that's about it. And I won't be buying it unless it costs $80 or less.... I'm lowering my handbag budget! Paying credit card interest is no fun and negates all the deals...