Respected Contributor

Re: Spending August with Patricia Nash

Oh no, I just caved and broke my bag ban!  First bag I've bought since April or May so I guess that is good for me.  I got the Benvenuto tote pictured at the first of this thread.  Probably too big for an everyday handbag, but thought I could use it for a tote for work.   Too good a deal to pass up at Macy's.  It was on sale today plus they had the buy a $5 pass for March of Dimes and get 25% off, then it still let me use another 20% off sale code on their website.  So final cost with shipping was $109.61.  Also, I went through Ebates and they are having 9% cash back today for Macy's!

If you are not using Ebates, I would highly recommend it.  I have saved so much by clicking through their site and purchasing things I would have ordered anyway.  They send out real checks to you several times a year. 

Anyway, just wanted to share with other Patricia Nash loving ladies about that deal today.  I had to stop myself from adding in PN scarves and an umbrella but it would be a good time to get those too if you have been waiting. 

Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

Well this speculation that her bags may leave Evine is worrisome. Theorie (hair products) just left. I love my two Map bags. In fact I am carrying the tote now. Compliments follow

Nash handbags don't they? I was disappointed when her TTV evaporated from the schedule. I hope another shopping channel grabs her if she is leaving Evine. 

@Lally Wouldn't it be cool if Patricia Nash came over to the Q? They are looking for new vendors to spice up the product mix! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Lally wrote:

Well this speculation that her bags may leave Evine is worrisome. Theorie (hair products) just left. I love my two Map bags. In fact I am carrying the tote now. Compliments follow

Nash handbags don't they? I was disappointed when her TTV evaporated from the schedule. I hope another shopping channel grabs her if she is leaving Evine. 

@Lally Wouldn't it be cool if Patricia Nash came over to the Q? They are looking for new vendors to spice up the product mix! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily: That would be great... The only problem is, unlike Evine, they wouldn't offer free shipping, and l imagine preferred pricing would be a rare occurrence.  Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Lally wrote:

I buy the majority of my Nash bags from Macy's during their sales.  But I did enjoy watching her presentations and hearing about the inspirations for the different prints.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Lally wrote:

Uh. No. EEL @EdithEllenLily... What would be cool about it? Would it be the higher and slower shipping, the never offering good sale prices, the obnoxious hosts interrupting her presentations every two minutes with an 'update' or the twenty plus buck 'try on' fee... 

But then... I stopped thinking the sun shines out of the Q's backside quite some time ago, while it seems, Edith, protestations to the contrary, that you remain hopelessly devoted to Q... Hmmm... wasn't there a song sort of like that... They must really love you up in West Chester...

Shaking my head, dear...

Image result for shaking my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzmggUAqePY

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Lally wrote:

Uh. No. EEL @EdithEllenLily... What would be cool about it? Would it be the higher and slower shipping, the never offering good sale prices, the obnoxious hosts interrupting her presentations every two minutes with an 'update' or the twenty plus buck 'try on' fee... 

But then... I stopped thinking the sun shines out of the Q's backside quite some time ago, while it seems, Edith, protestations to the contrary, that you remain hopelessly devoted to Q... Hmmm... wasn't there a song sort of like that... They must really love you up in West Chester...

Shaking my head, dear...

Image result for shaking my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzmggUAqePY

@stevieb LOL Woman LOL I heard that song on my oldies station this week driving around!! Despite quite a few criticisms on that recent survey I filled out, I DO have faith that the Q can get just a wee bit better if not more! Granted I hardly watch at all, but I do keep track of the deals. And for heaven's sake, how could I resist those romantic nightshirts in 100% cotton at the one day only price!! LOL

QVC Price: $58.00 One Day Only Price: $47.64
Available for 2 Easy Payments
Trusted Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Oh no, I just caved and broke my bag ban!  First bag I've bought since April or May so I guess that is good for me.  I got the Benvenuto tote pictured at the first of this thread.  Probably too big for an everyday handbag, but thought I could use it for a tote for work.   Too good a deal to pass up at Macy's.  It was on sale today plus they had the buy a $5 pass for March of Dimes and get 25% off, then it still let me use another 20% off sale code on their website.  So final cost with shipping was $109.61.  Also, I went through Ebates and they are having 9% cash back today for Macy's!

If you are not using Ebates, I would highly recommend it.  I have saved so much by clicking through their site and purchasing things I would have ordered anyway.  They send out real checks to you several times a year. 

Anyway, just wanted to share with other Patricia Nash loving ladies about that deal today.  I had to stop myself from adding in PN scarves and an umbrella but it would be a good time to get those too if you have been waiting. 

@Roni18, thanks so much for posting this! After reading what you bought, I went through Mr.Rebates to Macy's and bought the $5 March of Dimes pass, then chose 4 Patricia Nash items for gifts (my first P Nash purchases). I used the 20% off code, too. The total went from $161 to $107 (and free shipping because total was over $100). I am very happy! Thanks again.

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Lally wrote:

I like the way your mind turns. 😄 We need us some Patricia specials.  

Respected Contributor

MsLomo, I am glad that you were able to pick up some gifts.  I am thinking about buying some of the accessories for Christmas presents.  They are so cute. 

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18, I did get a couple of the PN journals, men's wallets, and memory boxes to give as gifts. Excellent deals -- too good to pass up.

Speaking of, I popped in to TJMaxx today because an errand I had to run was nearby. I could not believe the reduced prices on a variety of Patricia Nash handbags, some of which were featured in the Macy's sale! (There were a lot of Dooney handbags and Kate Spade there, also.) The prices of the PN bags were lower than the Macy's prices with the March of Dimes pass and the extra 20% off! I am wondering if these TJMaxx PN bags are the same quality as the ones at Macy's -- maybe "seconds"?

The accessories were not available at TJMaxx, and not all of the PN handbags were represented. I do not regret any of my Macy's and Evine PN purchases -- very glad that I bought what I did, and, like you, am thinking of looking again at Macy's (and Evine) for more gifts!