Esteemed Contributor

Spending August with Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

Hey there, big bag gals.  The coveted woven Benvenuto is marked down and on a special deal over at Macy's.  Pssst: gets it down to $120 plus free shipping; I tested it.  Waaaay too big for me; but it is a lovely bag. Gets you right thru Fall in style. 

Below picture: Interesting Bucket Bag on her website: more my size.  I'd take the feather fob off, but that's just me. 

Our slouchy bucket with fringe tassel and feather fob leaves you with no need for any other accessories. Top handle and adjustable/detachable crossbody strap.

• Rear slip pocket.
  • Five metal feet.
  • Burned edge finish.
  • Signature antique brass hardware.
  • Heavy handcrafted stitching.

Bucket Bag Size: 10"(W) x 10"(H) x 6 1/2"(D)

Otavia Bucket Soft Tan

I am currently carrying my Poppy satchel in Mini Bloom. Will work for late summer into autumn. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Spending August with Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2:  

Nash is on Evine August 18/19! Maybe that's one of the new bags for fall?

I have the Benvenuto in sunflower and love it (on days when I have various projects to carry about). However, the leather is actually VERY light, even when I've just got a wallet and cell phone.

1669190-Sunflower-a841bb4e-.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor    I have the Poppy tote in Sunflower.  Love this one.  Oohhh..August 16/17 on Evine.  I'll be watching !!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Want to see Wildflowers also: really like those deepened colors. 

St. Croce Wristlet Floral Squares

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2:

Oooops. Evine Nash is actually August 18/19. Just calendered it!

Super Contributor

That bag you showed in the first picture on sale at Macy's is 19 inches wide NOT 10 inches.. That's too big for my use. Pretty though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Quiltlady wrote:

That bag you showed in the first picture on sale at Macy's is 19 inches wide NOT 10 inches.. That's too big for my use. Pretty though.

Right, the deep brown bucket bag on her website is 10 inches: sorry for any confusion.

Otavia Bucket Soft Tan

Respected Contributor

My credit card wishes that I would not have read this thread!  I ordered both the box weave Benvenuto and the matching weekender duffle.   With the extra 20% off, I got both for just the original price of the weekender.  I've had my eye on them since they first came out.  I'm a sucker for anything woven or tooled!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

My credit card wishes that I would not have read this thread!  I ordered both the box weave Benvenuto and the matching weekender duffle.   With the extra 20% off, I got both for just the original price of the weekender.  I've had my eye on them since they first came out.  I'm a sucker for anything woven or tooled!

Too good a deal to pass up though if you love the woven look. The thing with Patricia Nash, some patterns go away forever.

I am still pouting I never that I got Summer Garden (now only on eBay).

@Linmo   Please let us know how you like it when you receive it.  Macy's is good about returns and exchanging if there are defects too.  I met the PN rep (Macy's) when I was there last time and I was gushing about how much I love her stuff.  Big seller now for Macy's, just behind Dooney in our area (No, Calif.).

Double Wow !!

Patricia Nash Box Weave Milano Weekender

Esteemed Contributor

OOOH...Look at October teaser: plus some more retro 70's looks.