Respected Contributor

Re: Spending August with Patricia Nash

Ms. Lomo, I did purchase a couple of PN wristlets last year before Christmas at TJ Maxx.  They looked good to me (no obvious defects).  I remember that they also had some wallets though I didn't get any.  I have not been back recently but might check it out soon.  I rarely ever see any good bags at my Maxx - maybe they get grabbed up fast.  I was surprised to find those wristlets. 

Frequent Contributor

I called Evine today, and asked if they were discontinuing the Patricia nash handbag line. The woman I spoke to said no! I also asked when her next show was and she responded no shows listed through 9-12. So I am hoping. Love the bags and the presentation s#
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I got the benuvento tote that I ordered from Macy's.  It is really nice.  A little on the large side but it will be a good work tote  for the fall.   It would also work as an overnight bag if you didn't carry too much.  I also went back and ordered a Venezia pouch crossbody that was on sale in the pattern "exotic island gold."  That arrived today and it is super cute!  

The "thanks for sharing" program is now available on Macys website.  I do want to get some accessories like journals, scarves, and umbrellas for gifts this year (and probably for myself!   I noticed that some of the on sale patterns changed between last weekend, midweek and now so I am going to try to  watch for sales so I can pick up different patterns. 

Respected Contributor

I tried to order a few items last night but the Labor Day sale codes did not seem to be working on PN items.  There is supposed to be a VIP sale around the 6th or 7th that says 25 percent off and can be combined with a savings pass.  I will probably try again then.  I want the items but don't want to pay too much!!