Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spending August with Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

Going to the Way Back machine:  she did the Galletti in 2014 (before I was watching). 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last Fall was the Leuven, so we're about due: I didn't care for this style. However, loved the Antique Rose and got the Poppy tote in this print.  Carried it a LOT this summer. 

@EdithEllenLily, I am still sad that your first experience with Patricia Nash was such a negative one.  

I have the Map print in this style:  the Clairaut

Product Details

The Leuven from Fall 2015:

Super Contributor

I bought the Galletti in the Antique Rose  print which I love. But the bag really is bigger than I like and very heavy once I out my things in it. I have yet to actually use it! I still haven't found the "perfect" Nash bag for me.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 @Quiltlady @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Lally

All Patricia Nash on sale at Macy's. Today ONLY, 20%! Free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Lally & PN Lovers

Well, the 1-hour only Patricia Nash show comes on Evine at 8 am Eastern (5, gasp, my time).

I expect SOME mention of either discontinuing the line or giving us a date for her next appearance (which would be showing the new fall bags).

Wondering.

Respected Contributor

The Patricia Nash early morning Evine 1-hour show today was uneventful. NO REP FROM PN! Just two hosts. No mention of future shows.

Does not bode well for a thriving PN partnership continuing with Evine, I'm thinking.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

The Patricia Nash early morning Evine 1-hour show today was uneventful. NO REP FROM PN! Just two hosts. No mention of future shows.

Does not bode well for a thriving PN partnership continuing with Evine, I'm thinking.

No, it does not. Evine is struggling financially and some of the key executives left earlier this year.  When I called Evine customer service this month about the cancelled shows, she said there was nothing scheduled in the near future.  Nothing in the Evine Fall Fashion Preview either.  Oh beans..I enjoyed her

on air presentations.  

Update:  I called the Corporate offices of Patricia Nash and used my grown up voice to ask if anything was scheduled in the near future for Evine and the answer was deliberately vague (meaning no, not at this time, in business speak).  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2

Wow.

Thanks for your persistance. (And your grown-up voice.)

Useful information, indeed. Just as we suspected, when the slew of PN shows suddenly disappeared.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor @hicindy2 Thanks for the information on the mysterious Patricia Nash situation at Evine. I did watch the show this morning and heard a few 'this is all we have' comments. Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Well this speculation that her bags may leave Evine is worrisome. Theorie (hair products) just left. I love my two Map bags. In fact I am carrying the tote now. Compliments follow

Nash handbags don't they? I was disappointed when her TTV evaporated from the schedule. I hope another shopping channel grabs her if she is leaving Evine.