Respected Contributor

Re: Spending August with Patricia Nash

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

My credit card wishes that I would not have read this thread!  I ordered both the box weave Benvenuto and the matching weekender duffle.   With the extra 20% off, I got both for just the original price of the weekender.  I've had my eye on them since they first came out.  I'm a sucker for anything woven or tooled!

Too good a deal to pass up though if you love the woven look. The thing with Patricia Nash, some patterns go away forever.

I am still pouting I never that I got Summer Garden (now only on eBay).

@Linmo   Please let us know how you like it when you receive it.  Macy's is good about returns and exchanging if there are defects too.  I met the PN rep (Macy's) when I was there last time and I was gushing about how much I love her stuff.  Big seller now for Macy's, just behind Dooney in our area (No, Calif.).

Double Wow !!

Patricia Nash Box Weave Milano Weekender

They are also good about doing price adjustments.

Respected Contributor

My box weave items shipped today.  I also received an email about the current sale.  The benvenuto tote is now $103.99 and the weekender is $155.99.  I called CS and got a price adjustment.  Macy's (and Nordstrom's) are both really good about that.  I'm looking forward to receiving them.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 & Patricia Nash lovers:

They keep dropping the new fall bags!

Colorblock-Suede-Top2.jpg

Colorblock-Suede-main.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor    I love the suede wristlet: perfect to pull out of a black tote or briefcase. 

Caffarelli Drawstring Cassini Wristlet Colorblock Suede

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 @Linmo @Quiltlady

The Patricia Nash shows (many each day) for the 18th and 19th of August have just DISAPPEARED from the Evine TV program schedule!

Wonder what happened??

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor  

Yep, I called Evine Customer Service and the rep said there was probably a scheduling issue.  No PN shows in the near future. I was at Macy's yesterday in that very department (surprise) and Patricia Nash has the most "real estate" now.  

Word of caution:  the leather on the 70's revival print is just a little bit thinner in person and the straps are crazy loooooong.

Patricia Nash Valente Cuff Tote

Oh, for Dooney Lovers (I still am), Dillard's is doing a 75'th Anniversary Bag in ostrich embossed leather: looks heavy though, but very retro glamour.

Cognac:Dooney & Bourke Dillard's 75th Anniversary Ostrich-Embossed Hobo Bag

Macy's has their exclusive Lizard on sale today:  Cognac is stunning !! Saw it in person on Saturday.  It is in my cart (still debating) with a savings of $99.  I gave away a number of bags (Brighton charity event) and I am not supposed to replace them all !!

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2

Interesting schedule glitch.

I actually expect Patricia Nash bowed out until they were "more ready" with their fall line. (When I wrote it down, I wrote down EACH time slot it was on for two days, there were a lot.)

Just ordered from the PN web an amazing sale: $99 reduced from $249 (and, of course, free shipping), Palma Half Moon Winter Fur:

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 10.23.36 AM.png

Yes, I am an animal-lover who carries the occasional fur bag. In fact, I'm a vegetarian. Understand those who will not carry fur, though are okay with leather shoes and cow leather. For me, adoring and rescuing animals for a lifetime, no one will caress and adore that tiny animal's fur like I will; their is a spirit that lingers and I connect with it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal @1Professor @hicindy2

I posted this elsewhere, but am posting here too, you know, casting that wide net...

Woman Very Happy

As my resident partners in crime with respect to Patricia Nash... Should  you see a smaller map pattern tote at a good price please let me know... It remains my favorite Nash pattern, and while I have a larger satchel, I've decided that a smaller tote might be a useful addition... That said, I am not interested in her larger totes... Thanks for any suggestions...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@steviebDid you look at the Gava tote that Macy's has?  It's not as large as most of her other totes.  Macy's just had a 20% off sale on all of her bags, but I'm sure they'll have another one in the not too distant future.  Other than the periodic Macy's sale, I don't really see the map print marked down that much, except for the occasion Evine surprise.

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 11.17.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-09 at 11.18.26 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@Linmo Thank you for the information. I'll keep this one in mind and will check out the website to watch for sales and look at measurements !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...