Honored Contributor

Re: So where are the navy bags?

@JavaQueen wrote:

EEL,

Thanks for your kind remarls and input. Really like that navy camo bag!  I think someone likes navy! Smiley Happy Wear it well!

@JavaQueen You are welcome! I think we both had a 'bee in our bonnet' to get a navy handbag! Glad you like the MZ Wallace ROXY I chose. Thanks! Woman Happy

In case anyone is wondering about the ROXY in Dark Blue Camo, here it is:

Image result for MZ Wallace Roxy dark blue camo bedford

Respected Contributor

Re: So where are the navy bags?

It looks like they will be adding a navy version of the DB Lily.  

Now I am going to see navy bags everywhere I go. 

Respected Contributor

Re: So where are the navy bags?--Found One! 10/17/2016

[ Edited ]

It's navy. It's leather and it doesn't cost $250. While it's not as dark as I would like, given the price and style, I am going to give it a shot...

A280969
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Signature Saffiano Leather Satchel Handbag

When they first added thi to the web site, it distinctly said Speedy in the description..  Guess the management told them to remove that. LVMH is very protective. I would have preferred that the strap be removeable.

I wouldn't pay the $179 for it. Or the $164.  At the current price, it's worth checking out. It may go lower, but this is still a new item for the Q and I have a better chance of getting a fresh one.

It would be great to have the vintage epi, but I can live with this and have money to keep inside. Smiley Happy

(Actually, I think they were "paying homage" to RL, but we all know the original inspiration was the Speedy.)

Respected Contributor

Re: So where are the navy bags?--Found One! 10/17/2016

[ Edited ]

After all that, I changed my mind. The reason was that the purse looked more of a cornflower and I already own a bag of that color.

Secondly,  I really didn't want to pick it up from the PO when it would get there. If it's meant to be, I can get it another time. Or something better will come along.  Finally, that repair on the vintage bag may cost more than the estimate.

It's all in the timing. So my hunt for the perfect navy bag will continue. Or not. Smiley Happy