Honored Contributor

Re: So it's pretty much a given that I didn't need this...

@coconut1818   I liked the fog and the taupe too!!  The fog wasn't really named correctly because when I think of fog, I think of a light grey.  The fog is really more of a beige shade IMO.

I had once ordered an oyster bag in the Samba leather and sent it back because it was much too pink/lavender.  The Belvedere leather takes they oyster color more to my liking, with just the slightest hint of those shades.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful bag @faeriemoon !  And I LOVE the color.  I just went to the Dooney website to see what the "desert" looked like.  Appeared a little orange on screen.  I really like this bag in the red and burgundy as well as the oyster that you picked.  I have to say that, as far as I'm concerned, they really have some hideous colors for such classy bags.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   I'm not always a fan of green, but I agree that the "leaf" is beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon I purchased the small version this morning. For some reason I checked if the leaf was back in stock. I Love Dooney had one left. Official Dooney site had it too. Both have a discount promo code.

It actually ended up being about $6 cheaper on Dooney official, and I used the Dooney pay. Good day to buy a green bag I guess on St Patrick's Day, wish I never saw your thread...no offense lol   Ended up paying$189.98 with the tax

One of the sites had Oyster in the small if anyone's looking. Can't remember which. Oyster would have been a more practical purchase for me, but I just love that green. Hope it's just as pretty in person.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I love the really soft leather in the Belvedere collection.  The oyster color is nice.  Dooney makes this style of bag in all different types of leather too. it's a classic.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   Good for you.  The green is beautiful!!  Enjoy!!

(I'm really into soft leather lately; there was a time I preferred very structured bags.  I still don't a big puddle of mush, but the softer leather sure feels good.)