Honored Contributor

So it's pretty much a given that I didn't need this...

.... but I recently saw someone carrying this bag and it looked so great on the crook of her arm.  And it's a plus that it easily fits over the shoulder when you need two hands for whatever you're doing...

IMG_3039.jpg

It's the Belvedere medium logo lock in oyster.  (Chances are I will never lock the logo lock.)

Respected Contributor

Re: So it's pretty much a given that I didn't need this...

That is next on my list, as well.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee   Some info:  Four or five colors marked down on I Love Dooney.  Originally ordered the Dessert but HATED the color when it arrived so I sent it back. (Ended up getting the oyster at the outlet.)  Four colors on sale on the Dooney site but they are the same as the ones on ILD but at a higher price.  Lots of good colors on the Dooney site at full price.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

.... but I recently saw someone carrying this bag and it looked so great on the crook of her arm.  And it's a plus that it easily fits over the shoulder when you need two hands for whatever you're doing...

IMG_3039.jpg

It's the Belvedere medium logo lock in oyster.  (Chances are I will never lock the logo lock.)

@faeriemoon   I just received this bag in the midnight blue/navy color.  It’sa Fabulous handbag.  Looks small, but there’s tons of room inside.   Cute little bag.  I have thin arms and ‘I can’t use it for a shoulder bag at all.   

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023   Maybe you have the small.  I bought the medium and I think it's quite a bit bigger.

Glad you love yours!!  I don't think I could fit all my stuff in the small for every day use.

Honored Contributor

Nice choice @faeriemoon and I think you're right that the medium is a more substantial bag. Nice color too. Cute silhouette. Enjoy your new bag, whether you needed it or not.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Blingqueen023   Maybe you have the small.  I bought the medium and I think it's quite a bit bigger.

Glad you love yours!!  I don't think I could fit all my stuff in the small for every day use.

@faeriemoon   I do have the small.  It’s 10 inches wide.  Still, there’s more then enough room for all my stuff.  That explains why it won’t fit over my shoulder.  I love the looks of this bag.  It’s something different from dooney that’s not normally offered by them.   I think the shape of it got me to buy it.  Enjoy yours.  It’s a very lady like handbag.   Good purchase.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023  @stevieb   Thank you both.  Waiting for the weather to show the first hint of spring so I can carry a bag that's not so wintery.

Respected Contributor

Since when does not "needing a bag"stop any handbag lover?Smiley Happy
It's a lovely bag. Thanks for sharing and enjoy.
Valued Contributor

i loved this one. next in my choice.