Honored Contributor

So....I was out shopping with a friend

[ Edited ]

and we stopped in Dillard's purse dept. Shopping with my friend and stopping at Dillard's purse dept is a dangerous combination. 

I came home with this Brahmin. To be honest, while I think it looks nice enough in the picture, it's gorgeous in person. I couldn't resist it.  It's from the Carlisle collection. Medium Asher tote. 

image.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: So....I was out shopping with a friend

Love Brahmin! And the Asher tote is one of my favorite styles! Yours is very pretty!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Beautiful! @gidgetgh. Once again l have handbag envy, lol. Enjoy your new Brahmin!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh This is GORGEOUS!!! Heart There are so many sophisticated neutrals in this one; it will simply pop your outfits! And you are a lucky girl to live near a Dillard's...I wish we had that store in the Chicago area! So fun that you were out shopping with a friend, too...even more exciting to share the great find! Enjoy your beautiful new bag! Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh  YOU DID NOT!  I'm so jealous, but happy for you.  I got the email this week from Brahmin about this purse and I immediately started calculating the cost and what I can live without if I get it.  I know you will enjoy it.  I'm also favoring the new mossy green one.  Good for you!  😁👏

Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh, good for you! Enjoy!  I do not have a Brahmin, but I'm hoping to one day😀.

Honored Contributor

The finishes they're putting on leather handbags and shoes these days are astoundingly beautiful.  Your bag is gorgeous and the leathers on Alegria shoes are unbelievable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely beautiful! Good for you! I love the Brahmin selection at Dillards, and saw this one in an email from them. Considering the price and quality, I think Brahmin is the best. When I saw your post, I went upstairs and got out the the medium Asher I bought last year (in a different color). I may need to spend some time in Dillard's when hubby goes deer hunting this fall! Lol! Enjoy your new Brahmin - it's gorgeous! I think most women can recognize a beautiful handbag a mile away - and Brahmin never disappoints, IMO.

Valued Contributor

Ypu will look beautiful carrying this lovely bag. Those trips to the purse department are wonderfully dangerous. Have fun!