Valued Contributor

is leaving QVC?   These bags are wonderful and sorry to see them go.   There is not a lot of stock on website, so I am assuming they will be gone.  If anyone from above reads this, please do not discontinue.

Honored Contributor

they have a nice store at the outlet mall I go to

half price almost the day I was there 

Honored Contributor

Kipling's site has terrific sales, just about all the time.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I bought one from QVC and have been happy with it.  Another brand that used to be on and I don't see anymore is Travelon.  It seems like now the important brand in that type of line is LUG.  I also have Travelon anbd LUG products and like them.  I'm not sure why certain lines fade away.  I'm guessing it just comes done to volume of sales and the bottom line.

Honored Contributor

@tampalady I enjoy my kipling bags....thanks for posting, good prices and unfortunate if they are leaving QVC.

Honored Contributor

Plenty of other places to buy Kipling, Travelon or whatever.  QVC is not the only marketplace!

Esteemed Contributor

Hey, thank you for the news. I just went online and ordered a small Kipling backpack. Great for everyday and travel. My daughter used to carry only $300 bags -- now she has a busy life and loves her small backpacks that hold up well in rain and are lightweight. Either she or I will enjoy the new bag. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

I just discovered this brand and actually got one from QVC..the Angie, it was cheaper here than elsewhere (shocker!) plus I ordered on a free shipping day.  Macy's has a pretty good selection and this brand is usually included in their sales and coupons. 

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

Re: So I guess Kipling....

[ Edited ]

The brand has come and gone from the Q before. Perhaps if they do leave they'll reappear at some point. Meanwhile, they're widely available and usually at better prices with free shipping. I also see them freqently at TJ Maxx.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I have had Kipling bags for years.  Ross & Ebay.