Honored Contributor

So Excited Got the Bag!

[ Edited ]

When you can get a $300 leather bag for $89, I am a happy crossbody.  It's a Kate Spade and they have the best sales.  You receive 25% off sale prices.  The bag I purchased is soft pebble leather in a dark indigo which is a light navy (it looks so good).  I had to share my excitement.  You know how it is with handbags.  Cat Very HappyHeart  Any of you ladies shop the sales at Kate Spade???

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1Great saleWoman Very Happy I did look but I'm trying to not buy any bags. And I rarely buy new ones. Most of mine come from a couple of consignment shops. Though I do have two or three new ones that I'm keeping my eye onWoman LOL

Do you have a picture?

Respected Contributor

Hautelook had similar deals, I think as soon as they said the company was sold, the warehouse is getting cleaned out.

It's great to take advantage of such deals but I love Dooney had some really good deals too but I keep telling myself I don't need another handbag, I have several still with tags on them!

Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair,  I have no idea how to copy a picture.  I am not that computer savvy.  Cat Very Happy  Sales use to be even better say 5 or 6 years ago.  Every so often now, you do come across a good deal.  Some of the bags are out of my reach even on sale & the 25% off.  I have my eye on a tote so we shall see if they reduce it further.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  Sounds very Denim friendly.  Enjoy! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I shopped an online katespade sale between christmas and new years.  I bought a black drawstring bucket bag with a pale pink stripe. It's an absolutely beautiful bag and with an extra 25% off the sale price I could not resist.  It was a GREAT deal.  Love katespade.