Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: M Z Wallace for Tuesday 7/18

@AnnMoonbeam I have the Medium Metro Tote and the Large Metro Tote. The Medium is a perfect tote size, in my opinion. I wish I had ordered the Black and Navy Colorblock tote in Medium ( I have it in the HUGE Large). I feel a bit like I'm ready to ride the freight trains when I'm carrying it, LOL. Woman LOL

Frequent Contributor

Hi ladies... I ordered the medium metro tote in the night garden print for the double rewards points... Really like the fact that it can be folded up in its pouch so i can stick it in my luggage.

Honored Contributor

@AnnMoonbeam wrote:

Hi ladies... I ordered the medium metro tote in the night garden print for the double rewards points... Really like the fact that it can be folded up in its pouch so i can stick it in my luggage.

@AnnMoonbeam Exciting!! I love the night garden print!! Not only is it beautiful, there are several colors in it that will be great for summer and moving into fall. I hope you love it when it arrives! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Someone on the PurseForum purchased and posted a pic of the large tote.  Very helpful: ooooh, very pretty. 

IMG_1500893902.330593.jpg

Honored Contributor

Yesterday I changed into my Roxy in Flax Bedford and I'm using the Tulum Bedford Helena Wallet and two Tulum cosmetics inside...so fun! When I need to bring more items with me to my Mom's, I am using the Medium Metro Tote in Tulum. Perfect for this hot summer weather! 

Image result for MZ Wallace Roxy Flax

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  That is a stunning set and well thought out !!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  That is a stunning set and well thought out !!

@hicindy2 Thank you! I have to tell you though that it was not well thought out, LOL. I had the Tulum items and then looked at them closer to realize the flax/tan color was in the print, so ordering the Roxy in Flax came later. I usually like to match my wallet and accessories to the bag but in this case, Flax needed some zing so there you have it. And while I have the Abbey Wristlet in Flax, I put that one inside my Tiger Eye Lizzy and will not use it in my Flax Roxy. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okie Dokie::  Feedback on the new Pre-Fall Line from PurseForum....now, of course, this is one person's opinion, but it all helps at decision time. 

From the PurseForum:

Wanted to report back on the bags I got that were new shapes.

Thompson- what a waste of a bag. Its like a small Mia but with less organization. No back zipper (aka smooth back) and the front pockets are too small for a phone. With the hobo being out, that's your best bet.

Thompson satchel. I like this bag, but decided after a day its not love and is going back. I feel like the nubuck will rub off on everything, and the strap drop is small like a baby jane, which will be a problem over a coat. My phone did fit in the side slip pockets, so that was a plus.

Finally Crosby tote (i've christened it Totsby) is love. This is a great n/s bag if you have a medium/large but not extra large amount to carry. A pocket for everything and the straps are very comfy. Also comes with every crosby strap imagineable (chain, cross body, long shoulder). 

Black Oxford Crosby Tote (10490108) in color Black

So, the Crosby Group continues to build the fan club.  I am still on Team Roxy and really hope for some new Fall colors in plum or olive.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Interesting feedback! Woman Surprised I am with you on Team Roxy...still hoping for a Dawn Roxy in the future! I would also check out a good olive...sometimes olives are too yellow...we'll see! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I forgot to mention that I put the charming Brighton crab charm on my Tulum Medium Metro tote and it looks so cute and makes me smile. It blends in so you have to look to see it...very cute. Woman Very Happy

Image result for Brighton crab charm

It is held on with the MZW pale leather charm holder.