Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: M Z Wallace for Tuesday 7/18

@foo foo shi shi  It is so great having you here on the forum; like having a real reporter doing "Life on the Streets".Woman LOL

Related image

I am such a sucker for those bright linings.  I am glad that topic came up on the second video. Away with the Blah colors.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @AnnMoonbeam @EdithEllenLily Was someone interested in flax paige? on sale at bloomies

@Serendipity  What is strange though, although it states Flax, it does not have the contrasting strap.

Bloomies:  flax

pdpImgShortDescription

pdpImgShortDescription

MZW: flax

It is not Gull Gray because that has silver hardware

Nope, I am NOT looking:

Image result for images classic pooh head in honey pot

@hicindy2 Last year's flax, I believe. They must have found a secret stash because it's still there. Not a "lonely lost one." LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue wrote:

I own a TOTAL of three MZ Wallace bags so I hardly qualify to complete your survey!😂 

I love seeing all your purchases and reading all the reviews! #MZWallace #goals @hicindy2@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@AnnMoonbeam@WhiteFlowers@ foo foo she she

@skyblue Hmn....Army jordan hobo, dawn paige, navy camo pouch, but I can't think of the last bag in your sweet little collection?? Which one is it? Did you get a Roxy? Do tell, do tell. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a fun assignment, HC @hicindy2.

Such lovely choices @hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi @AnnMoonbeam @EdithEllenLily, and again we all have different faves. Fun!

Well my favorite recent sale item (albeit from Bloomies, but it has to count at 50% off, right?!) is glazed linen Nikki satchel.

Runner up (and the biggest surprise) would be dahlia Kate (big bag).

But I think a tie with navy gloss Pippa (teeny bag).

My one regret (the one that got away) oh raven belle, so sorry.

However, Fedex today brought me another surprise, raven bailey Smiley Very Happy so I did get a raven bag. I do think it's more than one season and very, very cool. (See how I slid that right in there? Fedex Ninja is giving me some pointers. LOL)

I hang out with Suttons, metros, Baileys and Pippas, but no matter what, my heart will belong to black belle with red trim and lining and the black Paige with red trim and lining. Followed by sage Paige and tiger eye Lizzy. Those are my four faves of all time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

I own a TOTAL of three MZ Wallace bags so I hardly qualify to complete your survey!😂 

I love seeing all your purchases and reading all the reviews! #MZWallace #goals @hicindy2@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@AnnMoonbeam@WhiteFlowers@ foo foo she she

@skyblue Hmn....Army jordan hobo, dawn paige, navy camo pouch, but I can't think of the last bag in your sweet little collection?? Which one is it? Did you get a Roxy? Do tell, do tell. Smiley Very Happy

Chelsea! @Serendipity At around $100 (60%off!) I couldn't pass it up! I also purchased the cosmetic case. I recently used it along with my Jordan Hobo for a trip. ❤IMG_0633.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMoonbeam Ann, I use my metros (in all three sizes) and my medium suttons quite often. The metros are my "overflow" carry it all bags, and I've used the large and small together for a weekend getaway. I wouldn't use them as "handbags" but it's great when you have to stow additional things that you wouldn't put in your bedford bags. Extra water bottles. No problem. An apple. Ditto. Change of clothes. Laundry. Extra shoes. You got it. Niece wants to play hair salon and you bring the hot rollers and curling iron. Naturally. You know when you go to a work meeting and all of a sudden have to carry out all these items you weren't expecting? No problem. They fold up in their internal pouch and so are perfect stowaways. Plus you can zip it all up and the recessed zipper can go higher (above the bag like on astor) and give you more space. And because the metros have no hardware, they weigh practically nothing.

As for the medium suttons, I ran around with the black one for half of winter. Perfect for rain and stashing a lot in it, but can work very well as a crossbody. I think it's a goldliocks little chic duffle acting like bag.

I may get another large and small metro. The black sutton has black hardware and red edge dye and does not have the light colored vachetta which makes the other colors a bit sportier. I Heart this bag. But yes, no outside pockets and really the inside ones are not all that, and also as @hicindy2 says the small metro is hand-held carry only.

As for sizing, the small metro is about the size of the medium sutton.

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

Chelsea! @Serendipity At around $100 (60%off!) I couldn't pass it up! I also purchased the cosmetic case. I recently used it along with my Jordan Hobo for a trip. ❤IMG_0633.JPG

@skyblue Chelsea is a classic and that is such a great deal! Love that cosmetic case too. Heart Nice.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 when did you get a paige? Smiley Surprised Which one? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity   

That Raven Bailey is a little knock out. It can zoom right into Fall/Winter too. 

Image result for images mz wallace raven bailey

I am warming up to my Black Chain Bailey; I took it to Happy Hour Friday night and it was just right.  I love the local Yardhouse.

Image result for photos of the yard house bar roseville

I am happy that the Bailey joined the HC Team. 

Image result for images mz wallace black chain bailey

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity   

That Raven Bailey is a little knock out. It can zoom right into Fall/Winter too. 

Image result for images mz wallace raven bailey

I am warming up to my Black Chain Bailey; I took it to Happy Hour Friday night and it was just right.  I love the local Yardhouse.

Image result for photos of the yard house bar roseville

I am happy that the Bailey joined the HC Team. 

Image result for images mz wallace black chain bailey

@hicindy2 Such a cool bag -- just enough detail to jazz up the moto black. Happy you are liking it. That yardhouse looks like fun! I love the raven bailey, the dark brown leather trim is soft and the main bag reads black/white with some of the rich dark brown undertones. Of course, will need to see daylight tomorrow.

Oh and @AnnMoonbeam based on your recommendation I got the feather charm -- lovely, went right onto my sage paige. It is so soft and such nice leather, the photo did it no justice at all. Thanks for both these recs -- two winners for me!