Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: M Z Wallace for Tuesday 7/18

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity and @AnnMoonbeam and @foo foo shi shi, looking forward to your quiz answers.  You have some outstanding finds.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own a TOTAL of three MZ Wallace bags so I hardly qualify to complete your survey!😂 

I love seeing all your purchases and reading all the reviews! #MZWallace #goals @hicindy2@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@AnnMoonbeam@WhiteFlowers@ foo foo she she

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2, @EdithEllenLily, @Serendipity, @AnnMoonbeam, @SisterGoldenHair

What is Foos favorite MZW sales find thus far??  

OK, the Quiz is 1,2,3

1) We get to pick our Absolute Fave: 2 way tie

Marcasite Large Roxy 

Awaiting product image

and

Jewel Print Small Sutton (sample sale)

Image result for mz wallace jewel print small sutton

2) And a Runner UpMaroon Belle

Image result for mz wallace jewel maroon belle

So I have partied with the Jane clan, and the hung around the Chelsea and Coco, went out for drinks with a Penny and gossiped with a Kate, but my heart still belongs to Roxy

3) and then there is My Only Regret:  Black Mineral Roxy

Image result for black mineral roxy

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

I own a TOTAL of three MZ Wallace bags so I hardly qualify to complete your survey!😂 

I love seeing all your purchases and reading all the reviews! #MZWallace #goals @hicindy2@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@AnnMoonbeam@WhiteFlowers@ foo foo she she

@skyblue   Oh please tell us your fave !! I only had a couple before this crazy summer sale too when I completely lost my mind.  

I read about all about  them on the PurseForum too like I'm obsessed and @AnnMoonbeam joined a Facebook group of MZW Lovers.  

Please share...we would love to hear. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@foo foo shi shi  Oh my word !!

Image result for images cats in awe

That Maroon Belle is GORGEOUS.  I stopped breathing for a second there..

Image result for mz wallace jewel maroon belle

Frequent Contributor

Hi ladies.....

1)   My absolute fave is my Raven Belle

2) Runners up are the Dahlia Kate and the Black Chain Jane   but I haven't gotten to try the Marlena Backpack in Raven and the Marcasite Roxy yet.

3)  no regrets

trying to decide about getting a Metro tote or Sutton with the double rewards points...Trying to figure out how much each will hold... how do they compare sizewise to the Kate, Belle and Jane? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMoonbeam   After getting the more conventional bags (Bedford), I won't get another medium Sutton.  I have the Maroon and the 2 tone gray.  They have no outside pockets and the inside lining feels flimsy. I put my keys in a little pouch because I am afraid they will poke thru the lining.  The straps are slippery and tend to slide off the shoulder.

Good news is that they are featherweight and will fold up in your suitcase for travel as an extra bag. 

I had a small Metro tote in the Tulum print but that went to my niece in college. She carries it with along with her dark green backpack to put her phone, ID, and cosmetics in.  Handles are very short on this one and the zipper is inset deeply on the top and that reduces the interior space. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you hicindy... That helps alot!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@AnnMoonbeam wrote:

You are so welcome. I am rather intrigued however by that small blue Camo backpack though.  Kind of sporty looking and would be great to throw into the back of the car with a water bottle, snacks, flashlight, sunscreen, paperback etc. 

• One exterior zip pocket, two exterior slip pockets and signature six pocket interior
  • Natural Italian leather trim
  • Custom MZ Wallace silver hardware
  • Water and stain resistant
  • 9" l x 4.5" w x 12.5" h

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@AnnMoonbeam wrote:

You are so welcome. I am rather intrigued however by that small blue Camo backpack though.  Kind of sporty looking and would be great to throw into the back of the car with a water bottle, snacks, flashlight, sunscreen, paperback etc. 

• One exterior zip pocket, two exterior slip pockets and signature six pocket interior
  • Natural Italian leather trim
  • Custom MZ Wallace silver hardware
  • Water and stain resistant
  • 9" l x 4.5" w x 12.5" h

@hicindy2- Saw someone carrying Blue Camo backpack the other day. Lovely IRL, very deep colors and has a little sheen.That pop of orange interior is great.