Valued Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: M Z Wallace for Tuesday 7/18

@hicindy2 wrote:

@AnnMoonbeam  Thanks for the heads up.  Big Fun.  Halloween special bag and Mallard Thompson group caught my attention and @EdithEllenLily Anniversary Jane.  

Mallard Crossbody is a nice bag and I might be able to get over the long zipper thing....very rich looking for Fall.  I really like the slanted pockets and the textural interest of the nubuck in a darker color but not black. 

From the PurseForum (not me) pic of the new small Sutton

IMG_0070.JPG

Mallard looks gorgeous! Thanks for posting.

Adorable small sutton.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi @EdithEllenLily @AnnMoonbeam @Kimby @skyblue @WhiteFlowers

Hi all. If you go to MZW's Instagram page today there's a link for a short quick survey. (They ask for example to choose between two photos you like best of a bag, nothing overly personal, more about the site, brand, etc.) At the end you get a code for $40 off a purchase, and can combine with points.

Beautiful practical Lizzy is on its way to me! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Congratulations on ordering your Lizzy!! Woman Very Happy It sounds like it was an even better deal with the survey code. Great news!

Thanks for the heads up on the survey. I did it! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity  Wow...good timing on your Lizzy.  I did the survey too !!  Thanks for the heads up.  

Related image

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@foo foo shi shi@AnnMoonbeam@JaxsMom

Hello everyone. Rested up and feeling terrific again. Boss gave me 3 paid days off since I worked my Hiney off getting the project done.  Had to take it over unexpectedly from a coworker who was diagnosed with aggressive cancer. 

Spending extra time at the gym, with family & friends, going out to eat lots and getting laundry caught up. Unfortunately, lost 7 pounds I didn't need to.  Need to put some weight back on!  Now at only 117 lbs and 5'10" it is beyond slim.  

@jaxs mom out shoe shopping, bought Dr. Martens 1460 8-eye Patent Leather Boots.  I already have them in black and like the style & fit.  The white with black soles & laces feel fresh & fun.  

@hicindy2@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity@foo foo shi shi Pretty taken with MZW mallard color.  Still liking Thompson satchel.  Thinking mallard might be the one for me.  Still plenty of time to use points.  Will wait to see coming attractions. 

What is everyone else considering?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WhiteFlowers I love your white patent 1460's, I have some that aren't patent and yes they are very comfortable boots. I'm sorry to hear about your coworked. Go have a nice piece of cake or other favorite treat, sounds like you deserve it! 

I can't remember if we discussed it before, have you seen the new official Docs online outlet store ( you probably got the email also with the link)? Some of the prices aren't as low as at 6pm but they have different styles. 

I've been mostly clothes shopping lately since my closet was getting very bare. Just in the last week or so I've bought 3 jackets ( two black ones and a pale pink), 3 tops, two pairs of pants, a dress, some skull and rose leggings and a black gauze beach cover up dress. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@WhiteFlowers I love your white patent 1460's, I have some that aren't patent and yes they are very comfortable boots. I'm sorry to hear about your coworked. Go have a nice piece of cake or other favorite treat, sounds like you deserve it! 

I can't remember if we discussed it before, have you seen the new official Docs online outlet store ( you probably got the email also with the link)? Some of the prices aren't as low as at 6pm but they have different styles. 

I've been mostly clothes shopping lately since my closet was getting very bare. Just in the last week or so I've bought 3 jackets ( two black ones and a pale pink), 3 tops, two pairs of pants, a dress, some skull and rose leggings and a black gauze beach cover up dress. 

@jaxs momThe official Docs online outlet store is way too tempting!!!  Agree re prices & selection.  

Your new clothes sound perfect for the upcoming season.  Skull & rose leggings--bet they will look spectacular with many of your Docs.  I can imagine them with my white 1460's and some of your favorite DM's as well Woman Very Happy

Have you tried the mole skin solution yet?

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers I haven't gotten to the right store to pick up the moleskin yet, hopefully this week. 

I think I'll try the skull leggings with my black velvet Page Docs

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom  and @WhiteFlowers  Good to hear from you !! Love your wardrobe updates.  I cleaned out my closets of extra clothes, some purses, scarves, coats, etc. for a church parking lot thing yesterday. Everything went bye bye. 

Lazy day around here now.  

Image result for images lazy cats

New Endeavor on PBS tonight (Sunday) for us British Mystery fans 

I am holding out for Pomegranate !! C'mon Fall already.  

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers Great news that you are rested up from the long days and hours of work. I was sorry to read about your co-worker's major health challenge. Very scary. 

Mallard is a pretty color! Let us know if you take the plunge on the Thompson Satchel. 

I'm thinking about a few items and will order one with my dollars off from the survey. But not quite yet. When I do, I will write back here. Woman Happy