Trusted Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: M Z Wallace for Tuesday 7/18

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@SisterGoldenHair wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily: Beautiful acquisitions! The Venice tote in that leather floral is a stunner-- Enjoy them all!

@EdithEllenLily@handygal2I love this print. Yes, that tote is a masterpiece. When I got the e-mail with the night garden, it went on my wish listHeart I will have one of these bags for sure.

@SisterGoldenHair I hope you get one! If you want a sharper image and more pinkish tones in the white flowers, go with the quilted items. If you want an antique, yellow-toned look in the white flowers, go for the leather. Everything is gorgeous! Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLilyI went to the website and put six on my wish listWoman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  

On the black trim, I don't know, I kind of like the more urban appeal that the dark trim provides against the romantic print.

Looks like some red edging too up close, We all have a ton of black in our wardrobes. I need a flashlight to look in my closet. 

Image result for images grumpy cat

Image result for images closet filled with black clothes

Picture it with a black knit jacket for Fall. Ooohhh...

Image result for images woman's black long cashmere sweater

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @hicindy2 @AnnMoonbeam @skyblue @WhiteFlowers @handygal2 and all:

I received my double points MZW order today and I am over the moon thrilled with everything in the romantic Night Garden print, which is like a 19th Century Dutch Old Master floral still life. Heart 

Venice Tote in leather

Bobbi RFID wallet in leather

Small Sutton (my first and it's so cute yet roomy for a small bag)

Molly Cosmetic

Zoey Cosmetic

The white flowers on the leather items have a yellowish tinge to them and the whole painting looks antique, for lack of a better word. I love it! Heart

The white flowers on the other items have a pinkish tinge to them, and believe it or not, to my eye the Night Garden print is sharper on these items! I thought the print would be more sharp in the leather, but it's a bit muted, perhaps due to the image being applied on the leather -- yet perfect for this old-fashioned painting. 

@AnnMoonbeam I think you will LOVE your Medium Metro Tote in Night Garden. Woman Happy

I studied all of the Night Garden options and came up with this set of five items. I will wear the Small Sutton over my shoulder or crossbody like the model, and then use the tote to carry my extra items when I go see Mom. I also see myself using the tote as my handbag for a dressier outfit, as I see just using the Small Sutton alone to ram around town. Oh, the zipper and crossbody strap on the Small Sutton are a dark brown, which is a perfect color to complement Night Garden. I highly recommend these Night Garden print items...they are absolutely gorgeous and so me. Woman Very Happy

Wowsa! @EdithEllenLily  😍😍😍 I love your new bags!!! Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Wow, those pieces are gorgeous !!

Related image

I am sure you will enjoy them for many seasons to come.  

@hicindy2 LOL, that's how I feel!! I'm kind of freaking out. We were having dinner in the dining room, and they are hanging on two of the doors ('on display' like I do when I get something new). I kept leaning to peek at them while Mr. L was telling me a story (who knows what it was about). Suddenly he said, "Maybe you should have sat over here so you could get a better view of your items..." Woman Embarassed So busted...Woman LOL

What a good sport Mr Lily is! @EdithEllenLily😊

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ah Geez, the date is approaching for cashing in the MZW points and I have no idea what I am going to get.  I am a Libra and we seesaw back and forth between 2 things.  Just when we come to a decision on option "A", then we say "on the other hand", and bring up option "B".  Then we drive everyone nuts !!  

Then we go back to "A" again, and sometimes do BOTH. 

Image result for images libra scales

I could be done with my points and get the Raccoon charm and the clip for my 2 tone gray medium Sutton: cute novelty item and no out of pocket.

Then I keep thinking about the Paige in the new Acorn color and my points would cover one third of the cost.  Nice seasonless neutral and I like the Paige and they keep expanding the color choices on this...

And then there is the Jordan Crossbody:

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Are you gals all decided?? I was hoping that they would introduce the real Fall items (not pre-Fall) before points day, August 1'st correct?  This is a marketing strategy to sell more to ensure continued sales I'm sure and I am falling into the trap..    

I am chasing Heffalumps:

Related image

Frequent Contributor

Wow Mrs.EEL, i didn't even realize you had made a choice of any Night Garden items when you encouraged me about my choice of the Night Garden Medium Metro Tote... All your choices look sooooo beautiful.. You made some wonderful buys... Love them all!!!

Frequent Contributor

Hi ladies,  Many of the ladies on the MZ Wallace Lovers page are very excited about the Spectrum Clara both because it is an older style and because of its purple color.. While I thought it looked blue, all of their pictures have indicated that it is a bluish purple.. Some of them went to the event at the MZ Wallace store last night and reported that Lucy (Wallace Eustis) said that there will be no other bags made in the Spectrum color.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMoonbeam wrote:

Hi ladies,  Many of the ladies on the MZ Wallace Lovers page are very excited about the Spectrum Clara both because it is an older style and because of its purple color.. While I thought it looked blue, all of their pictures have indicated that it is a bluish purple.. Some of them went to the event at the MZ Wallace store last night and reported that Lucy (Wallace Eustis) said that there will be no other bags made in the Spectrum color.

@AnnMoonbeam  Thanks !!  I call it the Teapot Bag: kind of short and stout and apparently it is a fan favorite.  

Image result for images walt disney animated teapot beauty and the beast

The Clara is a compact but spacious satchel with exterior pockets on all sides, rolled leather handles, and an optional cross-body strap.

Bit weightier too. 

• 10" l x 4.75" x 10" h, 5.5" handle drop
  • 2.05 lbs 

@AnnMoonbeam  Pier 1 store is introducing Fall Feathers soon:

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I like all of your options for points! Would you also consider the Paige in Spectrum? The more I look at Spectrum the more I like it (in the Paige and the Haley). Will Mr. HC think Acorn Paige is boring? Mr. L saw Spectrum and he liked it a lot. Do you like Spectrum? I'm not into the Spectrum backpack or the Clara.

Spectrum Paige:

The Haley in Acorn and Spectrum has been updated with a different leather strap (you can compare it to the other Haley offerings to see the difference). I wonder if it would be more comfortable to carry with this new leather strap so you don't have to use the longer strap and have this big bag banging around on your hip? LOL

Spectrum Haley (showing the new strap):

Honored Contributor

@AnnMoonbeam wrote:

Wow Mrs.EEL, i didn't even realize you had made a choice of any Night Garden items when you encouraged me about my choice of the Night Garden Medium Metro Tote... All your choices look sooooo beautiful.. You made some wonderful buys... Love them all!!!

@AnnMoonbeam Thank you! Woman Happy I was laying low about my effervescent double points weekend order...Woman Embarassed Woman LOL 

Regarding Night Garden, I was so surprised at the clarity on the quilted items being better than on the leather tote. I do like the antique look of the leather tote though. It puts me in a mood to want to bring out my opera music, LOL.

I can't wait for you to get your Medium Metro Tote! Tell us what you think when it comes. So exciting! This print is simply gorgeous! Heart