Respected Contributor

Snagged A Good Deal Today

[ Edited ]

Wanderers Travel Co. in Australia is having a 50% off sale on their 2nds bags & I ordered this bag, called The Manhattan Crossbody in burgundy. It's normally $229 USD & I snagged it for $74.50 USD.  Ordered it at 3:14pm my time & got a shipping notice at 4:49pm my time that it's on its way already.  I'd been eyeing this bag for a bit, but resisted until a sale came along & for 50%, I couldn't resist anymore for that price! 

wandererstravelco dot co

Burgundy

ETA: Got an email at 9:20pm my time from DHL telling me my shipment has an estimated delivery date of Tues. March 22.

Honored Contributor

Re: Snagged A Good Deal Today

congratulations-2271.gifBRAVO!.gifThumbsUp!.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Good looking bag and appears to have good organization.  Nice size and pretty color.  Enjoy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've gotten a couple of their bags over the past few years & they're all leather & really well made & the leather is yummy & soft.  Normally, on non half off purchases they have free shipping & include a free leather wallet/coin purse of your choice with your purchase & very fast shipping from Australia.  On this one, I had to pay $8.99 for S&H, but that's OK, given the bag was half off.  They have 20% off sales every once in a while, too & that's when I bought the bags I already have. 

Respected Contributor

This is the bag of theirs that I've been carrying for over a year now that I got at one of their 20% off sales. It's The Toulouse in tan leather & still looks like brand new.  I never use the long straps to make it like a crossbody & just take them off & store them when I get a bag.

Tan

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 What a gorgeous color.  

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01  Great looking bag and a nice deal. Enjoy your new bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Very sharp!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Wanderers Travel Co. is having a 20% off storewide sale right now to celebrate their 6th birthday.  Free shipping from Australia plus a free wallet w/each purchase, don't know how long the sale lasts (sorry).

Respected Contributor

I scored yesterday too!  Daughter saw a Michael Korrs small signature jet set crossbody at Dillards.  It was $158 in the store.  I checked on line when I got home, and it was $118.  I asked, Dillard would not honor the on line price in the store.  So, I ordered it on line and choose to pick it up at the store so I wouldn't incur a delivery charge.  Picked it the same day at the same Dillards we saw it at for $40 cheaper.