Esteemed Contributor

I ordered this smaller tote a couple of months ago from the Vera Bradley website and finally started using it today. It's perfect for me - what a great feeling! Dimensions are approximately 11"x11"x4" with double over the shoulder straps. Six interior pockets, 1 exterior zip pocket, 1 exterior slide pocket and 1 "hidden" pocket, and very light weight. The pattern looks like a coral reef. Price was $80.

I love the older all-quilted bags that Vera offered, but I'm really pleased with just about everything this bag offers. Not huge, but plenty of room for everyday, and just what I need for the summer.

Just wanted to give a thumbs up on a really nice lightweight tote for those of you who might be looking for a smaller tote for the summer. I love my Brahmins and Dooneys, but l really needed something that is lightweight. Sorry I can't post a photo....something isn't working right for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@jannabelle1  Small Vera tote is my fave of the VB line.  I have this one in Shore Thing 

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2, Shore Thing is the one I ordered too....thanks so much for posting the picture! It's a great tote and just the right size! I think it'll be my favorite VB too!

Regular Contributor

@jannabelle1  I like the Small Vera Tote, too. I have it in Denim Blue & Coral Floral. I got the denim to carry books, my tablet & a notebook. The fabric is awesome, sturdy & doesn't show the dirt. I've carried it 3+ months & it looks like new. I found the Coral Floral on one of the online outlet sales this spring. Today I carried it to my granddaughter's softball game. Perfect size for sunscreen, insect repellent, snacks & bottled water. The pockets are great for the stuff I usually carry in my Little Hipster Crossbody.

Speaking of the Little Hipster, after saying I was done buying these(I have a few, lol), VB  came out with one I couldn't pass up. Patriotic Paisley! There is finally 4th of July pattern. An improvement is the zipper on the outside front pocket. It seems a little smaller/shorter so that it is more secure. Haven't had any problems getting things in & out of the pocket.

Esteemed Contributor

Patriotic Paisley sounds great - thanks for the heads-up! The Small Vera Tote really is a great bag!

Super Contributor

This is what I use when I need a dressier bag...

CameraZOOM-20190621182959593.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Small Vera Tote

[ Edited ]

Couple of new VB additions:  Cornflower Blossoms (great with denims)

Shop Cornflower Blossoms

and the Fireworks !!

Shop Fireworks Paisley

Shop Fireworks Paisley Collection

Like the travel duffle too

Regular Contributor

@hicindy2  Thanks for posting the pics of the patterns. It is Fireworks Paisley not patriotic. If anyone is interested in this pattern, it is discounted through July 7 on the VB website.

Honored Contributor

I like the bigger ones, so, don't have to dig around for glasses to see up close, sun glasses, grocery list, lipsticks, keys to everything.

I big big billfold, smaller change purse that has 2 pockets, brush, kleenex, 

compact, pen, some pills, bandaids, toothpicks, cell phone on and on

LOL