Contributor

Slow on mailing out those LUG bags.

From what I am reading guess I am not the only one disappointed with the mailing of our orders on LUG bags. I had an order mailed out on 2/11 and no tracking. I have one in process and delivery date of 2/18. That's tomorrow and pretty sure it's not going to make it on time. I don't know why this company is having so much trouble getting these out faster. I called QVC C/S and she told me they aren't sent out by the Q but by the vendor I didn't know that, but still it could be faster service. I guess I'll just have to wait with the rest of you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slow on mailing out those LUG bags.

My dughter saw  a bag on here that she wanted and I decided to get it for her.Ordered it on 2/7 It has been siting there with a shipping label slapped on it for a week (just so they could charge my account)

Had I known that the shipping is this bad ...I wouldn't have ordered

Respected Contributor

I have a lug that is still in process as of Jan 29. Unable to cancel of course. I'm done buying from that line of products. This has happened time after time. Unacceptable. 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

I to ordered a Lug bag February 7....I'm still waiting...to receive it..(.as I write this the date is February 17])....at this time there is no tracking for where my item is. ). I think Lug does it manufacturing in Canada.....I'm thinking that's why delivery is so slow....I've seen it leave Canada then go to Albany NY....and there it sits ...maybe something to do with customs....Isn't Amy or her husband from Canada??

Respected Contributor

Well, I am tracking my LUG bag, and at the beginning of the week the bag arrived in Buffalo, NY, then moved to Western PA, and has now arrived in Eastern PA.

I also received a notification from UPS that the package is scheduled to be delivered on Sunday!

But, I bought the cream color, which I will not use until the Summer, so I am not in a great hurry for its arrival. This will be my first LUG bag, so I have to see if I even like it.  Usually I prefer a little more refined type of handbag versus pure practicality, but I did like the shape of this bag.

Valued Contributor

I am also waiting on my Lug.  I ordered for my DH for our cruise starting Feb. 23.  It has been tracking, not much info. on it.  I ordered because they said it would get to me by the 21st.  Not sure if it will arrive on time, luckily DH has another Lug which he can use on trip.  I ordered because it has more pockets which he needed.  Wish me luck that it gets here on time.

Respected Contributor

Actually today marks exactly one month since I placed the order for the bag I mentioned. Still hasn't shipped I'm so p*ssed. 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

Just received the TSV but still haven't received the wallet that I ordered at the same time.

Super Contributor

I was thinking the same as you the other day.
Ordered the TSV Lug bag in Sugar Plum color because I was in the mood for something different. The Lug bags are very nice to have when helping care for my elder parents--taking them to doctor's appointments along with their assistive devices and paperwork or running to get their breakfasts and having to carry coffee and a paper, etc. It allows to have both hands free!
Mine isn't scheduled to get here on the east coast until Feb 23rd. Which I didn't need right away. However, that isn't made clear when presenting the item and that can affect one's decision to order or not to order. Not having seen the bag in person yet, I wouldn't have ordered at this point. Ask me in a week (if it has arrived), I might say something different. Will is be worth the wait?
@Nataliesgramma wrote:

My dughter saw  a bag on here that she wanted and I decided to get it for her.Ordered it on 2/7 It has been siting there with a shipping label slapped on it for a week (just so they could charge my account)

Had I known that the shipping is this bad ...I wouldn't have ordered

Valued Contributor

Here it is the 19th and tracking has not changed on my Lug.  I just sent an email to the Team to see where it might be but I think nothing will change.  We leave the country on Wed. afternoon, I will be surprised if it shows up.  I am also ******!!!!