Honored Contributor

Re: Slouchy tote like handbag

@Judaline wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Patricia Nash always says that's why she makes interiors in that tan/suede color makes everything easier to see.

I've got one of her bags and has pink interior.

Her bags are very stiff.

Don't bother me will last longer.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  You might take a look at the Sak Sequoia Leather Hobo Handbag. Its a 199 bag that is often on sale. They have it on the Q A421866 for 169. Its a med. size bag.

I have one that I got at Macy's at a holiday sale for 79.80! I would go to the Sak website, they have many colors to choose from at 159. I do like it alot.

If you really like the bag, I would suggest to wait for a Mother's day sale at Macy's Dillards or the Sak. Youtube video's you can watch for the Sequoia.

I do have 5 Patricia Nash bags & love all of them. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella   I have not looked at SAK bags.  Years ago I purchased a small cosmetic bag for my purse from that company.  I still have it and it has held up well.  I will take a look at their website.

I would really like to 'see' in person before I buy.  I think I want a large tote but I don't what it to overwhelm me if it is to big.

I like the two P. Nash bags I have as well, I just want something a bit softer and not so structured.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  The Sequoia bag is a soft slouchy non structured leather. It is big enough without being without being overwelming. Its made well with compartments & a nice padded shoulder strap. Have a good day!