Respected Contributor

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive" Woman LOL I dont believe most of what she says anyway, so I'm not surprised. Just think of the whole "bad feet" conundrum she got herself into.

Occasional Contributor

I have no complaints about Shawn.  I think the hosts are told to say alot of these things.  For instance, if u r listening they seem to own everything on the show or bought it for someone. That to me is annoying...The DB bags are so over priced...not a fan when u can get it elsewhere for less.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with you.  I know I could not do it...Its a job made for a few and to have to come in several hours before go over the merchandise and then go on air for all that time its a super hard job and they do it well....Shawn is so funny with Isaac.  Sometimes they laugh so hard its catchy...

Occasional Contributor

I am Italian and I did not take it as an insult.  As we get older we all get hairy..Fact of life get over it.

Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

I believe that is a new tactic they have to use.  That they own every item they are selling.  I guess it possible but......grain of salt its live  tv after all....

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Frequent Contributor

When the show hosts first begin they are so coy, shy, and then that newness wears off quickly and we get to see their personalities shine through...good and annoying, but I just wish they wouldn't get so caught up and forget that "we" like more info on the item being shown. Yes, it is very nice to hear about their trials and tribultions, vacations, children, homes etc. but can that please be secondary when I want to know the size, and inside of a Dooney per se or that maybe the TV is showing a tan color that looks mor like Pink...no malice intended.

Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Another poster that does not listen carefully then rushes to post accusations.

@Karnerblue .. I have to respectfully disagree with you.  I have heard Shawn .. and other hosts, make this statement during several Dooney shows.   It is a sales tactic pure and simple.  

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Yea, right, just like QVC is the only place on the face of the earth where that kiss lock coin purse can be purchased...

Yes, @stevieb ..  the kiss lock coin purse was definitely sold on the Dooney and ILoveDooney Websites.  Haven't checked recently so don't know whether they are still available.