Respected Contributor

Shawn in her pajamas, again, in April

So, pushing Patricia Nash bags (which I do like), with video from a Christmas show, complete with Christmas tree and adorable Shawn in pajamas.  Come on QVC.  You can do better than this.  It's April 23, for crying out loud. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn in her pajamas, again, in April

@maximillian wrote:

So, pushing Patricia Nash bags (which I do like), with video from a Christmas show, complete with Christmas tree and adorable Shawn in pajamas.  Come on QVC.  You can do better than this.  It's April 23, for crying out loud. 

@maximillian 

You are just not thinking (LOL)!  They are starting their Christmas shows in April now.  They are not waiting for Christmas in July:  It's Christmas in April (ha ha ha ha).

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday 

Lordy, you could be correct!!

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure I understand your post.  I have seen the whole show and have not seen Shawn in pajamas. She is in jeans and a Candace Cameron Bure top.  And have not seen any Christmas video.  Am I not seeing something?

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle 

Estella tote.  I'll be darn, looks like the IT teeam took it down and replaced it with SHAWN in another video (but not in Christmas pajamas). 

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@luvmybeetle 

Estella tote.  I'll be darn, looks like the IT teeam took it down and replaced it with SHAWN in another video (but not in Christmas pajamas). 

Oh, ok it's on a video of a purse.  Sorry I was thinking it was on the show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I'm not sure I understand your post.  I have seen the whole show and have not seen Shawn in pajamas. She is in jeans and a Candace Cameron Bure top.  And have not seen any Christmas video.  Am I not seeing something?

She's not in PJs.  If they took the time to watch the TV they'd see that.