Esteemed Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

Hi @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @NycVixen @1Professor @skyblue @handygal2 @Sister Golden Hair @gramygram
@Foo Foo shi shi  @tough_kitty @gramygram

Well, I am off to start preparing my turkey and stuffing for tomorrow's dinner ..... so I may  never be heard from again.  LOL.

In case I do not have the opportunity to check in again....  I want to wish all my Handbag Sisters a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.  Regards, Maria

Respected Contributor

I forgot to mention that my DH and I went to TJ Maxx on Tuesday and I was surprised to find several orYANY Lian satchels in various colors for only $49.99.

@stevieb I also saw a She + Lo bag in that distressed blue color you were coveting and it was really nice in person. The bag was also very lightweight. The color read more of a blue color with a lot of white in it as well; not so much black. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Hello SistersHeart

I'm in the middle of cooking supper but wanted to tell everyone that I got my Baztan tote today.

Very nice and in perfect shape.

Wrapped in tissue.

This is such a cool toteWoman Very Happy

Yeah!! Sister. So glad it finally arrived and in good condition... @Sister Golden Hair... Enjoy it !!

@stevieb@NycVixen@EdithEllenLily@handygal2@skyblue

Well, I tried what Boehm told me about the names but I'm not doing something right.

I'm sad that Serendipity's tote came in all folded. I know she was so excited about getting it tooWoman Sad

I think it will be a nice bag when we travel.

My husband looked at it and said "What is that"?

Men sometimesWoman Wink

Hi @Sister Golden Hair ...  I'm sorry that the Macro feature didn't work for you.  I don't know how else to explain it. I have noticed that it does not seem to work for screen names with spaces.   Anyway... this is basically what my Marco setting looks like.  Perhaps it will help you figure it out.  Also, when you have finished typing everything into the Macro Setting be sure to scroll down to the end of the page and click on the SAVE button.

Macro 1 title:   Screen Names 1

@Macro 1:         @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @NycVixen @1Professor @skyblue @handygal2 @Sister Golden Hair @gramygram<br>@foo foo shi shi

Macro 2 title:   Screen Names 2

@Macro 2:         @tough_kitty @gramygram

Just as an FYI @Boehm Collector and not to worry, because I don't feel left out, but your macro doesn't work for my name either. I have no spaces in my name, but for whatever reason, if you notice, it doesn't come up in blue. It looks like it also might not work consistently for Foo... I suppose it was actually intended for quotes and tag lines more than for notifications, but I just thought it might work well for this too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Hi @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @NycVixen @1Professor @skyblue @handygal2@ @Sister Golden Hair @gramygram
@Foo Foo@ shi shi  @tough_kitty @gramygram

Well, I am off to start preparing my turkey and stuffing for tomorrow's dinner ..... so I may  never be heard from again.  LOL.

In case I do not have the opportunity to check in again....  I want to wish all my Handbag Sisters a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.  Regards, Maria

@Boehm Collector, Happy New Year to you too Maria and if we don't hear from you soon, we'll send a search party into the kitchen to find you...

Honored Contributor

Wishing all the regulars a Happy New Year...

Honored Contributor

To all of my Handbag Sisters, and readers of this thread: May you be blessed with health and happiness in 2016.

image.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Hello SistersHeart

I'm in the middle of cooking supper but wanted to tell everyone that I got my Baztan tote today.

Very nice and in perfect shape.

Wrapped in tissue.

This is such a cool toteWoman Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS @Sister Golden HairWoman Very Happy I'm so glad yours arrived in good shape. It's a very cool tote, especially for that price. Enjoy it, EEL Heart

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm liking the Halston Heritage line, which is not the same line sold on QVC, though that line has some interesting things too... Anyway, I've been courting a basic black satchel for months now, but I've not seen it anywhere for under about three hundred, even at discount. The Halston site indicates the original price was about five-fifty. Tonight, I saw it on sale for one-fifty, so laid it away. I figured I can always change my mind but not if somebody else gets it before me... It's a very basic bag, but there's just something quietly classic about it. We'll see...

Halston Heritage Metal Tab Satchel

Oh @stevieb, this one is a beauty! Good for you for finding it at the excellent price! The leather looks scrumptious, and it looks good-sized. Sometimes satchels can be just a bit too small, but this one looks great, especially with the width and height. Is the function of the zipper on the side to open the satchel wide OR is it a side pocket? Congrats, EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Wishing all the regulars a Happy New Year...

But, but, but...what if we're irregulars? Woman Wink

Thanks for the set-up, Blanche...and you have a Happy New Year, too.

All the best to you and everyone in 2016, EEL Heart

Trusted Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

To all of my Handbag Sisters, and readers of this thread: May you be blessed with health and happiness in 2016.

image.jpeg@handygal2

Happy new year to you as well and to all my handbag sisters!!!!