Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

@stevieb wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Hello Handbag SweetiesHeart

I guess that Coach pouch was waiting for me to come back and buy itWoman Wink

That one was red and the other Coach pouch was brown.

The a very pretty Tig zip around wallet in pewterHeart

There were a couple more things but I'm going to think it over because we are going back on Tuesday.

And to top it all off, it didn't cost me because I had money coming..YEAH

Hey Sister @Sister Golden Hair...  Not too bad. You'll be happy to know we're thinking about re-opening the Outhouse and that Serendiptiy and Vixen are at the front of the line...

stevie, I did pick up 4 bags to sell. Spent $2.00

So I don't think that will put me in the outhouse.

Now come Tuesday, that may changeWoman Wink

I'm thinking that we need to make the punishment tougher.

The outhouse on an island in the middle of a lake down by Branson.

No phones, no boats, no Nothing!!

Valued Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

I see some lovely handbags posted (Chloe, Dooney, Tano)...

I've had a bit of stress at work and a couple of family members have been ill so I've been too wiped out to hang out on the boards the last week or so. I finally feel rested enough to stop in a chat tonight. How's everyone doing? 

Hello foo foo

Glad things have calmed down. Hope your family is feeling better.

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

I've had a bit of stress at work and a couple of family members have been ill so I've been too wiped out to hang out on the boards the last week or so. I finally feel rested enough to stop in a chat tonight. How's everyone doing? 

Hello foo foo

Glad things have calmed down. Hope your family is feeling better.

Thanks @Sister Golden Hair. Mother and grandmother have different health issues but both are recovering nicely.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Edith, are you buying the Ripka watch?

I thought it was very pretty.

It is a pretty watch @Sister Golden Hair but no, I'm not buying it. I'm still steaming hot mad that the Q does not consider me a VIP anymore. Several others received a 5 EZ pay holiday email to be used a couple of times but I did not. I will be shopping elsewhere this holiday season! Cat Mad

Edith, after I read your post I called customer service and they told me that I had 1 easy pay on item over $50.00.

Maybe you should call.

@Sister Golden Hair Sometimes I think the emails just don't go through.

What a crock! @stevieb and I have been booted off the VIP list. Done with it! 

Hi @Serendipity @Sister Golden Hair @EdithEllenLily @stevieb ... I received an actualI card in the mail yesterday from QVC for 5 easy pays on any item over $50.00.  It can be used twice.  I cannot even fathom why they would bother to send it to me.  The only thing I use easy pay for is on my WEN gallons

Wow @Boehm Collector this one falls under the 'will wonders never cease' category... Well, good for you!! Here's hoping you're in stock up mode...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Ladies, is it just me or does it seem EEL has been eerily quiet about purchases...? I, for one, am not believing for a minute that she's not shopping, nor am I believing for a miunte that the lone Issac bag she posted is the only bag she's purchased lately.

@stevieb I SEE you, and I see you three who have given this hearts!!! 

Correction: the lone Isaac bag she posted is the only bag she's kept lately.

Woman Happy Happily waiting for the 12 Days of Dooney!

Each to their own @EdithEllenLily and while Dooney makes some nice bags, I will NEVER understand this ONGOING fixation on this single brand...

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily Keeping an eye out for the Bristol for Mom. As for me, more tempted by the MZ advent days. (For the subjective one!) LOL. OK, I'll stop now. My reaction to being outhoused. Smiley LOL

Didn't you order two domes, you know, "for mom" Woman Wink... ?

@stevieb Yep. One arrived today. Chestnut. All sticky on bottom. I will have to take a look at it during the day tomorrow. I don't know how anyone has audacity to use something and return it grimy, etc. Just don't understand. Smiley Frustrated

Hi @Serendipity ... a few years ago I purchased a NEW B. Makowsky handbag (NOT an As IS bag)..... it was full of candy, half eaten candy and empty candy wrappers!  YUK! I packed back up and returned it immediately.  That was the last time I purchased a handbag from the Q.

That is beyond inexcusable @Boehm Collector.  I can see them sending returns out, even as 'new' so long as they're pristine, but what I can't for the life of me understand is that they pretty clearly don't inspect returns before simply reshipping them. It's well more than shoddy on their part.

Honored Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

BC that is awful! Smiley Sad that would keep me from buying too as a matter of fact ordered two others before the D&B TSV that I returned because they were defective. Didn't get original shipping back so not trying again in the future unless it's something I really know I will like. Shipping on most bags has gone up to almost 13.00 dllrs 😱

Well grammy @gramygram that's just so wrong. If the darned bags were defective they should've refunded your full shipping... And I'm with you, I'm not paying a big bucks 'try on fee' just for the privilege of seeing something in person and possibly returning it, so that I've spent close to twenty bucks with nothing to show for it. That's just stupid.

Honored Contributor

They would have to take it out of the box and you would think they would rewrap the bag.

I would be more than upsetMan Mad

I have only ordered "as is" jewerly and it has been perfect.

Honored Contributor

Will check back in a bit, my husband is calling.

Honored Contributor

I'm finally home after a very long day.

Started at 7:30am and was gone all day.

Rummage sales, garage sales, craft shows, flea markets and finally my Magic store again.

Even though I'm taking my sister-in-law to the doctor on Tuesday, where the Magic store is there.

But my SIL saw a handbag yesterday that she wanted, so we went back today.

And I found a black leather tote (Calvin Klein) that I really want but didn't buy.

So I'm going to ponder it over the weekend.

And we found a new place to eat that has seafoodHeart

Not as good as Red Lobster but not bad for a small town.

I'm still drooling over that Frye handbag.

The Frye wallet sold so I can't have a bag without the walletWoman Wink

Well didn't you have a busy day @Sister Golden Hair... and you even sort of behaved, but I see you're going back yet again... You just can't stay away from that store...

Woman Happy

Love seafood... glad you had a nice lunch...

Love Frye too, but they are pricey...

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Hey Foo... @foo foo shi shi... Hanging in as best one can... Nasty day here today, so I opted to just blow it off... Stayed in bed most of the day dozing and reading... Sort of a waste, but so be it...

Woman Wink

Hey @stevieb  I relish those sleepy days when it's cold out and you stay nice and cozy inside. Sounds great to me.

Well Foo @foo foo shi shi, yesterday was ridiculously hot here, but today was on the raw side, dreary and rainy and while I thought about going out and about and probably should have... it was nice to curl up and just avoid it all... Hope things have calmed down in your neck of the woods and good that you've been able to rest up some.

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@foo foo shi shi Hi there! Woman Happy I'm sorry to hear about your family members' illnesses, and I agree that can totally wipe you out. I hope they get better and better! And at least it's the weekend so you can rest from the work stress! It's really difficult when the work and family stress happens at the same time. Glad to see you!! Woman Very Happy P.S. I signed up for MZ Wallace emails and received a 15% off code to use within 30 days. I'm trying not to look too close at their emails! Woman Surprised