Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Sister Golden Hair @NycVixen @handygal2 @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @1Professor @skyblue @tough_kitty

This is the bracelet my Dad gave me:

IMG_1046.jpeg

IMG_1047.jpeg

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, BC @Boehm Collector!!! So special, too! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily @stevieb that's the LC bag you both have as a lunchtime special, isn't it? 

YES @Serendipity! What a deal! We have it in both cognac and navy. It's really roomy and nice -- perfect for rainy days!!! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Sister Golden Hair @NycVixen @handygal2 @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @1Professor @skyblue @tough_kitty

This is the bracelet my Dad gave me:

IMG_1046.jpeg

IMG_1047.jpeg

@Boehm Collector  Your dad has great taste. I really like the dimension of the piece and the mix of textures. This is definitely my style. Such an interesting and beautiful bracelet. Enjoy it!!! 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Happy Birthday to Mister Handy @handygal2...  I have a cousin whose birthday is the 30th and I'd always wished mine fell at this time of year instead of in late summer, which, to me, is among the most dreary times of the year.

@stevieb Today is my cousin's 50th birthday! He's freakin' about getting the AARP mailing! I sent him a nice T'Moro brown Dooney wallet and he loved it. His wife's 50th birthday is in early December, so I'll go shopping in my secret squirrelled away places here and find her a new Dooney! Gotta have a little something-something to ease the pain! Woman Happy

Edith @EdithEllenLily, you do give very nice gifts... I can only hope you don't have a large family...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Happy Birthday to Mister Handy @handygal2...  I have a cousin whose birthday is the 30th and I'd always wished mine fell at this time of year instead of in late summer, which, to me, is among the most dreary times of the year.

@stevieb Today is my cousin's 50th birthday! He's freakin' about getting the AARP mailing! I sent him a nice T'Moro brown Dooney wallet and he loved it. His wife's 50th birthday is in early December, so I'll go shopping in my secret squirrelled away places here and find her a new Dooney! Gotta have a little something-something to ease the pain! Woman Happy

Edith @EdithEllenLily, you do give very nice gifts... I can only hope you don't have a large family...

Woman Wink

Woman Very Happy Stevieb @stevieb my Dad's side is very small and I am closer with them, especially because he is gone and they remind me of our times together with him and the grandparents, also gone. Dad's sister is my aunt who is getting the Anuschka sunflower leather handbag for her birthday next spring. And there is only one grandchild in that line -- who is a doll by the way -- so she is quite spoiled by cousin 'Edith' ! So no, not everyone in the family gets a Dooney for their 50th. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now that the trick-or-treating is over, I thought I would shop instead of chowing on the extra candy...Woman Very Happy

Over on the other channel that's having Gem Week, I ordered two crosses. 

The first is only available in Brazilian Garnet and is at a very low clearance price (item number 136-949).

136-949- Gem Insider® Sterling Silver Gemstone Cross Pendant w/ 18" Rope Chain

The second is one stevieb @stevieb found for me awhile back but that night I was having technical issues. Tonight everything worked smoothly! It's the peridot cross at a Holiday Price (item number 141-743). Maybe it will be my Christmas present from my Mom! Woman Happy

141-743- Gems en Vogue 5.44ctw Oval & Round Peridot Cross Pendant w/ 18" Chain

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Both very pretty crosses @EdithEllenLily.  I love garnets anyway, and while I don't particularly like peridot I do like this cross. I'd got a coupon from HSN a few weeks ago and used it to order that small 'messenger' bag (turned out to be very cute, but quite small) and this garnet ring. While it's very pretty, the garnets don't quite show the vibrancy of color as do these in the picture. Still, I like the piece enough to keep it, though I have considered whether or not to return the bag. Decided I'll probably gift it instead.

Rarities 5ct Garnet Antique-Look Sterling Silver Ring

Honored Contributor

I also thought this cross was quite pretty in peridot and citrine, and it also comes in amethyst.

Colleen Lopez Marquise Gemstone Cross Pendant

Colleen Lopez Marquise Gemstone Cross Pendant

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Apparently it also comes in blue topaz, which is very pretty...

@EdithEllenLily, but wasn't that peridot cross from Evine, not HSN...? Perhaps that's what you meant. I don't keep up with who all is having gem week... The pieces I've shown are from HSN, who are also (it seems) having a gem event...

Woman Wink

Colleen Lopez 5.04ct Shades of Blue Topaz Cross Pendant

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Both very pretty crosses @EdithEllenLily.  I love garnets anyway, and while I don't particularly like peridot I do like this cross. I'd got a coupon from HSN a few weeks ago and used it to order that small 'messenger' bag (turned out to be very cute, but quite small) and this garnet ring. While it's very pretty, the garnets don't quite show the vibrancy of color as do these in the picture. Still, I like the piece enough to keep it, though I have considered whether or not to return the bag. Decided I'll probably gift it instead.

Rarities 5ct Garnet Antique-Look Sterling Silver Ring

Oooooohhh stevieb @stevieb! I love your new garnet ring! It is a style and shape I would choose. I wonder if the color of the metal used for the setting makes the garnets look darker IRL? Still, I like the setting's metal color, which complements the garnet stones. That's good you can gift the cute, small messenger handbag! Woman Happy