Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

Edith, I agree that the GILI bag is small for the money.

I'm not buying but I sure enjoy looking.

I wish I had bought another one of CHI's from HSN before they were all gone.

There are two left but not my style.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Brown or black... I thought I wanted black but like the brown a lot too... and it's actually less.

@stevieb On MH you may have seen it's available in red and navy. I like the navy. I didn't like the fine print about this handbag being non-returnable, though! Beware...Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I hope you all have a very good night! Sleep well, EEL Heart

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I hope you all have a very good night! Sleep well, EEL Heart

Sweet Dreams EdithHeart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Brown or black... I thought I wanted black but like the brown a lot too... and it's actually less.

@stevieb On MH you may have seen it's available in red and navy. I like the navy. I didn't like the fine print about this handbag being non-returnable, though! Beware...Woman Surprised

@EdithEllenLily The other site also has it in red and in navy and the prices for any of the colors is less than MH and they are returnable... Not only am I getting bored with MH, but I'm also beginnning to think their 'deals' bear watching. The KD tote is probably a deal, but I'm not sure that's always the case across the board.  

Yes, if I get one it'll only be a single bag. I really don't need another bag in either color, so can't justify both. The red is pretty, but don't want navy or red. I do like the look of the bag and might just try this site. It appears reputable having looked at a couple of on line reviews of the site. I also see positive customer reviews, and that there is both a phone number (though it's not toll free) and mailing address. They also appear to take Paypal.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

stevie, what color do you have the most of...brown or black?

Both are nice colors but I vote for the black.

We just finished watching "Fifty Shades of Grey".

I had heard about the book but really didn't know what it was about.

Well, now I know, pretty strange to me.

I told my husband the next movie would be Fifty Shades of Black and Blue".

That was before I read that there are two more books in the trilogy.

Sister @Sister Golden Hair, I have too many bags in both black and brown, but if I get this one it'll likely be the brown one because I have two black bags in a similar silhouette...  50 Shades, huh, sister... You devil you...

Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

Wishing everyone a good night... 

Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

stevie, what color do you have the most of...brown or black?

Both are nice colors but I vote for the black.

We just finished watching "Fifty Shades of Grey".

I had heard about the book but really didn't know what it was about.

Well, now I know, pretty strange to me.

I told my husband the next movie would be Fifty Shades of Black and Blue".

That was before I read that there are two more books in the trilogy.

Sister @Sister Golden Hair, I have too many bags in both black and brown, but if I get this one it'll likely be the brown one because I have two black bags in a similar silhouette...  50 Shades, huh, sister... You devil you...

Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

Wishing everyone a good night... 

Woman Happy

stevie, wishing you a wonderful night tooHeart

Either bag would be good. Can't go wrong with brown or black.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Hey @stevieb...I like this alot, especially in the brown.

Thanks Foo @foo foo shi shi... I'm SO torn...

@stevieb: l like the brown better in this particular style as well. Black bags have become boring to me. Maybe that's b/c l have too many of them, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Uh uh @handygal2 and on this, I believe @EdithEllenLily and I will agree... I have no children, I want no children. They'll have to be somebody elses handbag daughters... Personally, I see us all as being handbag sisters...

You are right @stevieb...I never wanted children...I like them, and I love being an aunt, but it's just not for me and I know it... Yes, we are all handbag sisters!!! Woman Very Happy P.S. It's a winter wonderland outside here...we had a very wet snow last night and I see part of it is already melting because our ground was warm. I am so not ready for snow yet!!! Woman Surprised Enjoy your day, EEL Heart

Well @EdithEllenLily, you're a better woman than I, because I can't even say I enjoy many of them, but so be it... I envy you the early snow, but the last two days here have been far nicer than earllier in the week. It's been bright, sunny and cool... There would appear to be no actual cold weather in sight, but I'll take the crisp and cool anytime over the dank and muggy.

We GOT NAILED with SNOW @stevieb!!! Oh man, it was a blizzard driving back from my Mom's a couple of hours ago. It was coming down at two inches per hour for two hours, and we have nine inches so far. It's finally slowing down after snowing constantly since last night around 8 p.m. Beause I am still hobbling around after stubbing my second toe on my right foot buddy two weeks ago on the wooden leg of an ottoman, Mr. Lily took pity on me and drove me over to Mom's this morning. Then he came back after I finished my usual work there to pick me up. We needed some Wendy's so we stopped there for lunch and then drove home in the worst of it. Rather shocking for the first snowfall. Now Mr. L will go out with the snowblower to plow out our long driveway. I'm staying inside until tomorrow!!! Woman Surprised I know you're missing snow, but I don't think you would like this much of it to start! It was a heavy, wet snow...quite pretty, though, for our winter wonderland.

Hi @EdithEllenLily and @stevieb ... first of all, I'm sorry that @EdithEllenLily is snowed in.  Secondly, I HATE snow!!  

images-3.jpeg

It might look pretty for about 13 seconds but that's about it.  I hate shoveling it, walking in it (especially after it is icy) and driving in it!!

images-1.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

The Rack had some great bags today. Saw new Coach arrivals for super cheap, including an Edie for less than $150. I picked up a blue signature nylon tote for a family member for Christmas. It was $80 and change!

@Boehm Collector Tagging you, since I know you're a Coach fan! @Sister Golden Hair I think you are too, right, Sister?

41iVyR2WYHL._SL190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

Hi @Serendipity Thanks!!  

images-1.jpeg

Yes, Boehm, I really love my "Coach" bags.

Hi @Sister Golden Hair   a couple months ago I stopped at a Coach Store.  They had a gorgeous Scout bag in a cranberry colored suede.  It was the only color that was available.   I have admired it on-line ever since.  It is gone already.  I checked the Coach website again and it isn't there!!

images-1.jpeg