Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I forgot to mention that after we went to the craft show we went to a garage sale and I bought 2 bags.

EA logo bag that looks like A7870 for $1.00.

The other was a bronze leather but I can't remember the name and they are still in the blazer.

May take them to the Magic shop, not sure.

Forgot to mention that did ya, Sister... @Sister Golden Hair

Where's Edith? She likes EA too.

No idea. @Sister Golden Hair... I suspect she'll surface sooner or later. If not tonight then tomorrow. Maybe she had plans for the evening. Then again, maybe she's in the kitchen baking and doing penance...

Maybe Edith and her sock monkey children are making sugar cookiesWoman Wink

Well, if they are involved, it would have to be something with bananas like banana bread @Sister Golden HairWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

Now Vixen and Edith's husbands sound very well trainedHeart

Well @Sister Golden Hair, Mr. L. just doesn't want to get one of those messages in ALL CAPS with EXCLAMATION POINTS and Woman Sad sad faces...Woman LOL Woman Wink

No, seriously, I don't do that...AND, Mr. Lily is a great guy!!! Woman Very Happy Heart

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Are there garage sales where you live?

Yes, @Sister Golden Hair... Lots of garage sales, yard sales, and so on... And lots of neighborhood wide yard sales and lots of folks getting together and having them in large parking lots and what have you. I don't tend to go to them because if I bring one more thing into this house it's going to explode.

Oh stevieb @stevieb, I know exactly what you mean! Not only do I have my usual items around in my guest room (you know, the ones I can't find a place for), I have Christmas gifts in there now! I just went to the Container Store yesterday for some boxes and tissue paper and plan to do a lot of wrapping this week. What a mess it is in that guest room!!! Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I forgot to mention that after we went to the craft show we went to a garage sale and I bought 2 bags.

The other was a bronze leather but I can't remember the name and they are still in the blazer.

To which MAGIC SHOP are we referring? @Sister Golden Hair@stevieb

sky, I must of not reading your post right..duh

I take things to my favorite Magic shop. The number 1 shop.

The other shop is too far away to go very often.

But we like to go to Walmart in the town near our town.

Obviously these Magic Shops are worth the trip! Woman Happy  @Sister Golden Hair

Esteemed Contributor

Skagen handbgs:

SWH0110230_main.jpeg

SWH0103603_main.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

MCM Bags:

MWD5AMA11RR_front.jpg

MWP5AKS05RW_front.jpg

MWT5AMA04RR_FRONT.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm curious. Did anybody spring for the Dooney TSV?

No. It's a nice bag ... but not for me.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Yes, @Sister Golden Hair... Lots of garage sales, yard sales, and so on... And lots of neighborhood wide yard sales and lots of folks getting together and having them in large parking lots and what have you. I don't tend to go to them because if I bring one more thing into this house it's going to explode.

Oh stevieb @stevieb, I know exactly what you mean! Not only do I have my usual items around in my guest room (you know, the ones I can't find a place for), I have Christmas gifts in there now! I just went to the Container Store yesterday for some boxes and tissue paper and plan to do a lot of wrapping this week. What a mess it is in that guest room!!! Woman Surprised

My guest room is a complete mess too, @EdithEllenLily. Besides the handbag display on the guest bed, l have a gift drawer that l don't even remember WHAT l put in there, and also more gifts keeping the handbags company on the bed, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Where's Edith? She likes EA too.

No idea. @Sister Golden Hair... I suspect she'll surface sooner or later. If not tonight then tomorrow. Maybe she had plans for the evening. Then again, maybe she's in the kitchen baking and doing penance...

I DO need to bake a cake soon @stevieb!! And my nephew asked me to make those decadent Hello Dolly cookie bars for Thanksgiving. Ooooohhh, they are so rich they can give you THE SHIVERS...Woman LOL

I'd forgotten @EdithEllenLily that you had concerts to attend...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily My place has never been a bigger mess than it is right now and you know what, I really don't care. Well, let's say I care, but not enough to get up and do anything about it. I could use a bulldozer about now.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...