Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

Glad Bling @BlingQueen022 that they did right by you. As for me and the Q, I'm still not feeling the love... On the other hand, I'm still not doling out any either... It cuts both ways...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022...that's awesome! Glad it worked out for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Glad Bling @BlingQueen022 that they did right by you. As for me and the Q, I'm still not feeling the love... On the other hand, I'm still not doling out any either... It cuts both ways...

HI stevieB  I'm sorry to hear about you and QVC.  I'm sure you have good reason.  I would write more, but the hubby is bugging me to leave to run some errands.  Have a great day today and make it a safe one.  Off to go out in the high winds and cold, lol.  Thank goodness fall finally is here.  

Esteemed Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

Thank you foo foo shi shi:  Much appreciated.  I'm a happy camper today.  Have a fabulous weekend.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @NycVixen @foo foo shi shi @skyblue@1Professor @Sister Golden Hair @BlingQueen022 @gramygram @tough_kitty  @handygal2 

One of my cousins in Italy has a son who is studying in Paris. Thankfully he was home at the time of the attacks and is safe. What a horrible situation!!  Something has to be done to stop these terrorists who are targeting innocent people!

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

HI stevieB  I'm sorry to hear about you and QVC.  I'm sure you have good reason.  I would write more, but the hubby is bugging me to leave to run some errands.  Have a great day today and make it a safe one.  Off to go out in the high winds and cold, lol.  Thank goodness fall finally is here.  

As for fall, not for long, it seems @BlingQueen022. Unless it changes, which, of course, it's known to do around here, the coming week looks to be mostly back in the 60's...  Stick a fork in me girl friend because I AM DONE...  We had spring once this year...

You too Bling, have a fun day and enjoy your outing. I'll enjoy the cool temperatures, but the wind, less so.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily@Serendipity @Sister Golden Hair@NycVixen@handygal2 @skyblue @foo foo shi shi @1Professor @tough_kitty   Is it me .. or are these bags REALLY ugly:

Jennifer Haley:

prodImage-1.ms.jpeg

prodImage.ms.jpeg

I believe the bronze bag is concealing Cousin It from The Adams Family!Woman LOL

@skyblue

images-1.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

So assuming I was to break down and order an oryany (not my favorite brand by a long shot) Trina (but I've always loved this silhouette), which of the colors catches your fancy ladies?

Item number A261526, shown below in plum...

plum bag.png

https://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId=10151...

Hi @stevieb .. I actually like it in the darker colors:  marine; plum, evergreen and black.  But I think the marine is my favorite.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Sweet DreamsHeart

Keep watch on stevie because it sounds like she's really looking for a bag!

Hi @Sister Golden Hair and @stevieb ... stevieb has been posting a lot of gorgeous bags.  But unless I am mistaken, I don't think she has been purchasing anything lately.   SHe has been  so     

images-2.jpeg

And so have I !!!

images-3.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 that's awesome news!!! Glad you got your credit! If you used your Qcard you should have received it. Glad QVC came through for you!