Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I use to get the Ez pay value as well not sure if I'm still on the list but I haven't brought a Dooney bag in so long.

I love the woven style but not with the Dooney name plate across the front.

@Luvitorleaveit1 Hello and welcome! Woman Happy I feel the same way you do about the Dooney name spelled out on the front of these newer handbags...it's not working for me, either! Come back anytime to post! The more the merrier! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair Charming Charlie is its own store, new around Chicagoland in the last two years. It's filled with fashion jewelry, organized by color in sparkling displays. Quite inexpensive. Yes, they have handbags and some clothes, too. 

Thanks Edith, some of the bags were really nice.

New bags around $10.00

It blows my mind how many brand new bags that come in to the Magic shop.

@Sister Golden Hair and everyone (except @foo foo shi shi Woman Wink): If you want to check out the non-leather handbags and fashion jewelry, the website is charmingcharlie dot com and I do remember TK @tough_kitty winning a Charming Charlie turquoise satchel at a holiday party last year.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair Charming Charlie is its own store, new around Chicagoland in the last two years. It's filled with fashion jewelry, organized by color in sparkling displays. Quite inexpensive. Yes, they have handbags and some clothes, too. 

Thanks Edith, some of the bags were really nice.

New bags around $10.00

It blows my mind how many brand new bags that come in to the Magic shop.

@Sister Golden Hair and everyone (except @foo foo shi shi Woman Wink): If you want to check out the non-leather handbags and fashion jewelry, the website is charmingcharlie dot com and I do remember TK @tough_kitty winning a Charming Charlie turquoise satchel at a holiday party last year.

Edith, I went to the website and they do have lots of stuff.

I also checked out the Henri B website and there are some beautiful bags.

Thanks for sharing.

That brown D&B is so pretty.  Love that color.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @Sister Golden Hair @Serendipity @handygal2 @gramygram @NycVixen @tough_kitty @skyblue 

and everyone

WELL...in today's mail I received the "QVC Valued Customer" greeting card with a sweet potato pie recipe and a card that says I have two "5 EZ pays" to use. It sounds like the one that BC @Boehm Collector received last week. Who knows if it took longer to get to Chicagoland -- or if they heard me bellyaching and sent me one. 

I'm trying to get caught up.

Edith, I got the card today too.

Now what are you going to buy???

@Sister Golden Hair Since I didn't think I was getting the offer, I have not been looking, so I have no idea!! 

Has EVERYONE here gotten that offer except for me, and perhaps @stevieb?? I guess we're regarded as "personas non grata" by the Q, lol.

Nope, @handygal2, you're not alone! They've deleted me from their "Valued Customer" list.  They don't send me cards or special offers any more. I've found other retailers that value my business.

@skyblue: l see that the Q has "demoted" many of us "bag ladies." I wonder if the powers-that-be read these threads, and don't like what we're saying??... or simply that we're ordering less (myself included).

NO-NO-NO... Oh handy dear @handygal2, don't you know... it's RANDOM... Really, valued customer, it's nothing personal... NOTHING being the operative word... NOTHING at all...

...Which is precisely what we should be buying from them.

LOL!! @stevieb.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Is anyone having these storms that are going through?

All we have is high winds.

Honored Contributor

Hope everyone is having a great dayHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm sorry, but I think this whole Gili-RFID-cell phone debacle is hilarious... Here the Mighty Q thought they'd jump right on the whole RFID fright factor and install 'protection' to help promote their seemingly struggling line and apparently nobody bothered to check whether or not this 'protection' comes with some significant side effects...  If this new feature tanks, well, Gili, a sinking ship, anyone...

Hi @stevieb .... I must have missed something.  What was thie Gili-RFID-cell phone debacle all about??

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily I'm thinking so much, I'm getting wrinkles @stevieb. Can I come off the island now? If I promise to be good? Three days is forever. And it's very cold here. And I don't like @Sister Golden Hair's leg warmers.

@Serendipity... I'm sorry, but you've shown time and time again that your promises don't hold water... On top of that, I'm afraid Sister @Sister Golden Hair is the one who suggested the island, and so I can take no action to remove you from the island without her input. I might sugggest that you can come off the island and go directly into the woodshed for an additional period to be determined. And before you complain, note, I said the woodshed and not the outhouse... What do you think Sister?

stevie, I believe you are right and Serendipity shows no signs of letting up buying those wallets and bags.

Uh oh... @Serendipity, It appears The Sister @Sister Golden Hair has spoken... Tell you what, we'll send you some chocolate covered earth worms to keep up your spirits...

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!!!! Woman LOL

images-2.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @Sister Golden Hair @Serendipity @handygal2 @gramygram @NycVixen @tough_kitty @skyblue 

and everyone

WELL...in today's mail I received the "QVC Valued Customer" greeting card with a sweet potato pie recipe and a card that says I have two "5 EZ pays" to use. It sounds like the one that BC @Boehm Collector received last week. Who knows if it took longer to get to Chicagoland -- or if they heard me bellyaching and sent me one. 

es @EdithEllenLily@stevieb @Sister Golden Hair @Serendipity@NycVixen @handygal2 @skyblue @gramygram @tough_kitty.. that is exactly what I received.  And it is still sitting on my kitchen counter ... un-used.  

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

and everyone

I figure I'll get one of those when pigs fly!Woman LOL  @EdithEllenLily@stevieb@handygal2@gramygram@Sister Golden Hair@Boehm Collector @NycVixen

images-1.jpeg