@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Chloe handbags:

prodImage.ms.jpeg

prodImage-2.ms.jpeg

prodImage-1.ms.jpeg

NMV1SCY_mk.jpgNMV2M0F_mk.jpg

NMV2M06_mk.jpg

@Boehm Collector There she goes. As soon as @stevieb stops tempting us, in moves BC. And flaunting the coveted Chloe Marcie to boot. Thanks BC! Smiley LOL

Hi @Serendipity .. glad to be of service!  LOL.   I do love the Marcie myself.  But I will NOT buy it!!  I am being good!!

images-1.jpeg

@Boehm Collector Awwwww, this little angel face had me in STITCHES. Smiley Tongue Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I signed up for MZ Wallace emails and received a 15% off code to use within 30 days. I'm trying not to look too close at their emails! Woman Surprised 

@EdithEllenLily Uh-oh. You will get hooked, EEL! But I do kinda hope you get one. Don't you think @foo foo shi shi?

Careful EEL @EdithEllenLily, she just wants you to get one because she thinks it'll take the heat off of her... She's a sneaky one, is that @Serendipity...  She bears watching... 

@stevieb LOL! I am cracking up at the sneaky reference. Poor Serendipity, headed for that new shack? Oh no @Serendipity!!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I signed up for MZ Wallace emails and received a 15% off code to use within 30 days. I'm trying not to look too close at their emails! Woman Surprised 

@EdithEllenLily Uh-oh. You will get hooked, EEL! But I do kinda hope you get one. Don't you think @foo foo shi shi?

Careful EEL @EdithEllenLily, she just wants you to get one because she thinks it'll take the heat off of her... She's a sneaky one, is that @Serendipity...  She bears watching... 

@stevieb LOL! I am cracking up at the sneaky reference. Poor Serendipity, headed for that new shack? Oh no @Serendipity!!

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily Sneaky? OK, don't get one! They're my favorite, so....

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi So Foo, I went to Bloomie's but they still didn't have the new graphite luster in store, but I didn't leave empty handed. Picked up the sutton in clay, which is really the prettiest shade of soft olive in that bag. (in case you're wondering, this is why the subjective one has me in line for the outhouse again!) Be wary of mentioning any MZ bags, as they count more than others. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily That Bendel bag is just perfect. Love it in that color. And the matching wallet! Makes me smile every time you post it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Nice selection @EdithEllenLily... I'll have to go to their site and take a look... Like the green croco, though it wasn't what I initially had in mind for this bag... Love the little coin purses too...

Woman Wink

Edited to note, I never used my percent off for signing up for emails, but now I don't have the code... Doesn't it just figure...

@stevieb All you have to do is add the item(s) to your cart (you don't have to have a code) and the discount is reflected in the estimated total at the bottom. I just tried it and it worked. I added the dark green croco satchel, the burgundy satchel, and the cosmetic trio (dark green and burgundy in there) and it came to $894 with an estimated total of $694 (it takes off $100 for each $400 you spend). Or, if I just order the burgundy West 57th, I would get $50 off (of a minimum of $250). I'm just testing this and not ordering...will think about it as a possible collective Christmas gift.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Nice selection @EdithEllenLily... I'll have to go to their site and take a look... Like the green croco, though it wasn't what I initially had in mind for this bag... Love the little coin purses too...

Woman Wink

Edited to note, I never used my percent off for signing up for emails, but now I don't have the code... Doesn't it just figure...

@stevieb All you have to do is add the item(s) to your cart (you don't have to have a code) and the discount is reflected in the estimated total at the bottom. I just tried it and it worked. I added the dark green croco satchel, the burgundy satchel, and the cosmetic trio (dark green and burgundy in there) and it came to $894 with an estimated total of $694 (it takes off $100 for each $400 you spend). Or, if I just order the burgundy West 57th, I would get $50 off (of a minimum of $250). I'm just testing this and not ordering...will think about it as a possible collective Christmas gift.

Edith, are you sure you didn't order??Woman Wink

You can tell meWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@foo foo shi shi So Foo, I went to Bloomie's but they still didn't have the new graphite luster in store, but I didn't leave empty handed. Picked up the sutton in clay, which is really the prettiest shade of soft olive in that bag. (in case you're wondering, this is why the subjective one has me in line for the outhouse again!) Be wary of mentioning any MZ bags, as they count more than others. Smiley Surprised

Now Dippity dear @Serendipity... Really... there's no need for hostility nor, I would add, for name calling... After all, we're all subjective... Some of us simply don't choose to gild the lily by saying anything anyone buys is simply fabulous, whether we actually think it is or not...  And while it might well be true that there's a whole other 'house' for your MZ whatever... (think the one with nothing more than the hole in the floor...) acqusitions, you're being relegated to 'the house' (and now, dear, to the shed too...) doesn't relate merely to this purchase alone... (though it didn't help...) No siree... Think the multiple Buckley's... the domes... think the clothes... think the jewelry (Bixby and otherwise...)... think the shoes... and on and on and on... THEN you can add this ill-advised (in my subjective opinion...) purchase to the rather lengthy, lengthy... list.. And yes, dear, take a good long look at Maria's angel. It isn't what you see when you peer into the looking glass, now is it... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Serendipity, just how many bags have you bought this weekWoman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Wink

Good to know EEL @EdithEllenLily, but there was an additional percent off for signing up for emails... That's what I was referring to... Quite a savings, but that would still be a heck of a Christmas gift... And besides, I don't think I'll be spending four hundred dollars. Thanks for the information though.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...